I think it is all happening again

Scrubs

Reaction score
Hello,

I MC middle October at 5 1/2 weeks but I didnt get any pain until a week into the bleeding.

I did a PG test today 6 DPO and it has a faint poisitive. I have had lower back pain since sat and pelvic pain off and on since sat. Today I had yellow/brown discharge too so is this just the start of it happening again? do i mention the pain to anyone yet or wait till i get a stronger positive?

I now think it may be an evap line on the test but will have to wait i suppose

I am so very sorry for your loss. 6dpo is very early. I know from experience the pain of m/c and then wanting so very badly to be pregnant again, but sometimes the sensitive test we can get now do nothing to make it easier.
It would be very early to get a positive, but your discharge could be implantation.

I would say wait a couple more days and try again. Levels are supposed to rise every 2-3 days at this point so by then if you had a faint line today you should get a darker one then, even if it still faint.

Wishing you all the luck in the world! Keep us posted.

thank you for this, yes it annoys me that they allow such sensitive tests on the market for people like me and lots more who just cant wait until their missed period! I will wait a few days, I'll have to as I only have one test left. I hope it was implantation bleeding too. Thanks again. x

It actually generally takes 7-10 days from conception (around ovulation) for the egg to make it's way through your tube and to implant in your uterus, which is when the HCG begins to produce. I think 6dpo is just a little too soon, in your case that might be good though. Try not to worry too much. I know that is easier said than done though. :hugs:

Good Luck Hun, I hope it turns out to be a healthy pregnancy for you Xx

I agree that its probably still early to really know, but I understand the fears about having another MC; its hard not to fear the worst even when you want to see a BFP. Good luck waiting it out. I hope all turns out well for you.

Perhaps the yellow/brown discharge is implantation. It's about the right time for that. For you to get a ++ at 6 dpo you'd have had to have implanted at 4 dpo and that's really not likely. It takes about 48 hours from implantation for your body to make enough hcg to show up in your urine.

Believe me I understand though. Even though I know all of the above, it doesn't stop me from testing like a crazy fool and upsetting myself.

(((((HUGS))) hun. You still have lots of time to get your BFP this cycle.

Thinking of you and hoping you get a stronger BFP in a few days.

thank you to everyone for your comments. I have had yellow/brown discharge again today but with less cramping. I will hold off doing another test until Saturtday I think. I have all these emotions of excitement but fear as well and I am now noticing every change in my body. My husband said that even if I am PG this month, until he sees a positie test and hears a heartbeat he won't get his hopes up. I forget that although it is not his body going through it, it can be just as devostating for the man. I'll keep you posted x

Good luck and please keep us posted. Yes, it can be tough on the hubby, I think they like to feel like they can give s what we want and take care of us and this is something they have no real control over.
I am glad that he is supporting you, seems like a lot of ladies on here do not have the support they should from their partners. I feel very blessed to have my hubby and sounds like you have a great guy with you too.

Good luck, and try and enjoy some good time together before you find out one way or the other - enjoy being together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->