I Think It's Failing ....

Imi

Reaction score
After work last night i came home a bit upset ....

Went to bed just before 1am, went to the loo and there was blood and a pinkish discharge.

This morning there was still blood and pink discharge i now have pain in the left hand side and in my abdomain.

Lying on the sofa with my feet up but really frightened and i hurt :cry:

I knew i shouldn't have said anything, now its all going wrong.

Stupid idiot for getting my hopes up in the first place.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww sweetie :hugs: :hugs:
It might not be worse case scenario, just rest loads and contact your GP

Spoke to you on phone but don't want to leave the topic looking unreconsied hun!!

You know what I think but you have to keep in mind bleeding, spottin, pink discharge IS perfectly normal babe!!

I wish I could drive :(

Imis gone to the docs girl's (last I heard) - I hate to say whats what without her know but I think she needs BnB huggles when she gets back regardless!

:hugs: :hugs:

Aww Imi have you gone to the Gp? I had lots of spotting with Rebecca. Hope u r ok, we are all here for you :hugs:

Imi needs lots of huggle and snuggles, she's ok, she will be on soon to explain everything, she's had a bad day today poor thing so lets all send her some big hugs and kisses :hugs:
:hugs:

big hugs for imi :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: (for u all xxx)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Imi i hope everything is ok hun.
love sophie
xxx

Guys you may notice some topics have been removed or shortened!

I don't know what to say or how to say this as its not my place but I know you guys will worry & continue to ask!

Imi needs lots of loves - I'm going to see her tomorrow & with tears in my eyes she did not deserve what she has been through this evening!

I will pass on all yoru thoughts tomorrow x x

Imi darling we are always here for you with as many huggle and snuggles as you need

*hugs*

1000 x :hugs: hunni.

will speak to you when you manage to get back on. Thinking of you and hoping eveything goes well for you, you deserve a ray af sunshine.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"