I think it's happened again! In dyer need of advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBelle88

Reaction score
Hi all,

So last December I fell pregnant and decided after much consideration to have a termination. The thought of being alone scared me too much and the fact the father was just the worse man you'd ever meet. Anyway now I've been dating a guy for not very long at all. Was at a party Saturday just gone and remember having extreme EWCM when I went to the toilet around 11pm ..Anyway ended up meeting my man and we had intercourse. Was both very drunk and an accident happened :( I'm now convinced going to get pregnant. there was just do much EWcM before I met up. I was going to get the morning after pill but could bring myself to get it. If I am,this time I'm doing the right thing and having it. Suppose just looking for advice or opinions really. I'm 27 work full time and don't think the man I'm seeing will be half as angry and the last guy was.. P.s this guy new I was on no contraception yet asked me if he could 'release his beans' if you will inside me... So he was fully aware.

Looks like you answered your own questions. Nothing to now but wait and see. Maybe you should discuss your concerns with him as well

If you find out you aren't pregnant please please get yourself on some form of birth control! And 27 is too old to be using the drunk excuse.

Think you are asking on the wrong forum as this is "baby and bump" not "drunk and abort" !

I have closed as per the forum rules. Maybe best to start a new possibly pregnant thread without discussing your previous situation/choices.

RaspberryK, I know that the discussion of termination doesn't sit well for many but let's not be nasty about it in the future :shock: report the thread as a concern and refrain from commenting. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"