I think it's happening again. Bleeding :(

M

mummyvikki

I have started bleeding, only brown but abit of it,and have bad back ache and on off abdominal pain. The blood is not bright red but it started this way before. I'm 7+4 and just have the feeling I'm loosing this baby aswell. Gp couldn't see me so a gynogologist did a phone assessment as has booked a scan for tomorrow with advising to go a&e if pain worsens or bleeding turns bright red and I feel faint :( xx

I have started bleeding, only brown but abit of it,and have bad back ache and on off abdominal pain. The blood is not bright red but it started this way before. I'm 7+4 and just have the feeling I'm loosing this baby aswell. Gp couldn't see me so a gynogologist did a phone assessment as has booked a scan for tomorrow with advising to go a&e if pain worsens or bleeding turns bright red and I feel faint :( xx

Praying everything turns out okay!!

Good luck! hope everything turns out just fine. fingers crossed for you. xx

Hope everything goes ok with your scan got everything crossed for you xxxxx

Hugs <3 I hope the scan goes well tomorrow x

Sending hugs your way I lost 4 babies before my son. Try to stay positive inotand I hope all goes well tomorrow xx

Thank you all for your kind words, the pain is still there but the bleeding has slowed down abit...obviously been asleep U don't loose as much so going to monitor it this morning as my scan isn't 3.45pm xx

Good luck, keep us updated your in my thoughts today. Got everything crossed for you xx

Thinking of you. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news today. Please keep us posted :hugs:

Thank you all for your kind words, the pain is still there but the bleeding has slowed down abit...obviously been asleep U don't loose as much so going to monitor it this morning as my scan isn't 3.45pm xx

Good sign that the bleeding has slowed!! Good luck.

I bled for almost 5 weeks, and at times it was a lot of red blood. Still, both babies were fine when I saw them on Saturday. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->