• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think it's happening again. Bleeding :(

Hi all,
Thank you so much for the good luck wishes.
Baby was fine, although put back a week? She did say it's not accurate.
There was a lovely beating heart though so me and OH are over the moon, still loosing orange/pink watery discharge now so I'm happy with that and no bleeding as such xx

Great news! Don't worry too much about being put back, a difference of 1 mm in measurement is a big difference of dates at this point. Between my 5w4d and 9w5d scan my babies somehow picked up 4 extra days.

Thanks ladies :) well hopefully baby will pick back up soon :) as that would mean I ovulated 7days before period was due lol.xx

great news - i wen the loo to day and im bleeding wen i whips im worring so badly i feel sick thing of this

great news - i wen the loo to day and im bleeding wen i whips im worring so badly i feel sick thing of this

Tracy- hun, I've been bleeding since week 5! All is still well in there, babies were wiggling on a scan on March 7. It's not necessarily the end. I know it's still upsetting, I am still worried every time I see it.

Tracy- hun, I've been bleeding since week 5! All is still well in there, babies were wiggling on a scan on March 7. It's not necessarily the end. I know it's still upsetting, I am still worried every time I see it.

thanks hun im trying not to worry :cry: but its hard not to - just a waiting game now

I'm still bleeding today hun, picks up and slows down down thoughtout the day, really Is a worry and even though I have seen baby, I'm still really concerned

I do hope all is well for u too xxx

I'm still bleeding today hun, picks up and slows down down thoughtout the day, really Is a worry and even though I have seen baby, I'm still really concerned

I do hope all is well for u too xxx

thanks hun im trying to ring the early pregnancy unit open at 9am and im still trying just keep geting busy :cry:

hope all is well for u too xxx x:hugs:

time to go and get my blood took agen to see how there going on wish me luck xxxx

time to go and get my blood took agen to see how there going on wish me luck xxxx

Im back now it just a waiting game till tomorrow:cry:
going to try an ress in bed for the day see if that helps out

hope your all well :hugs::hugs:xx

Take lots of rest hun and try not to worry.
I hope all is well, I'm taking time from work to rest and pray that things are going to turn out okay xx

Take lots of rest hun and try not to worry.
I hope all is well, I'm taking time from work to rest and pray that things are going to turn out okay xx

Thanks love i need to jusy let it out how i feel at times my man says its ok what will be will be :cry:
im not going anywhere to day in bed now with laptop :winkwink:

hope things work out all good for us we cant help but worry us girls :hugs:xx

Men are better at hiding their fears my OH said same sort of thing but I know deep down he was as worried as me hun xx plenty rest xx

Hi ladies
I wish you all well for healthy pregnancy and babe.

Wanted go say I had mmc then fell pregnant right after. Mc lasted 7 weeks pretty horendous. Point I want to say when I got to 5 weeks I started bleeding and cramping, had to wear pads, it was like a period. Back n forth to epu they couldn't see where blood was coming from.

I feared daily as I was constantly bleeding, went anaemic so placed on iron. Bleeding stopped when got into week 14! What a relief that was. Baby came and she's now 7 months.

I think some women bleed, could be gender linked as I remember bleeding on and off with my previous girl pregnancy but this time it was every day.

Stay positive, rest and imagine baby growing stronger.

Good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"