I think it's happening again...Update!

AliDubs

Back at it!
Reaction score
I've woken this morning to spotting, my breasts feeling totally back to normal, lessened nausea and mild back pain on one side. Had some cramping last night but didn't think much of it... I don't 'feel' pregnant at all... I just feel like this is not going to end well. Thankfully I happen to have my dating ultrasound today at 1pm so I will know for certain very soon. I just don't know what's wrong with me. I got pregnant and had my daughter no problem at 34. Now at 38, this will be my 3rd miscarriage this year. I know your risks go up as you get older but this is crazy.

I hope everything turns out to be well at your scan today :hugs:

Going through the same myself and looking for some reassurance if you have anything ..... Fingers crossed for your scan Hun and hope you are all ok xx

Hope all goes well, I'm going through my second mc right now x

This will also be my second if this what it is!!! Then on to my 4 IVF go !!! Life is cruel

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts everyone - they helped! DH and I went to the scan appointment and when the tech showed us the baby I could not see a heartbeat. Then she zoomed in and showed us the little heart beating away a rate of 173 with baby measuring 8 weeks (I thought I was 8+3). I have absolutely no clue why all of this weird stuff happened today - loss of symptoms, bleeding, cramping, etc but am so grateful it ended up being the day of the scan. I am sending everyone else positive thoughts for similar outcomes. I know we're not out of the woods yet but keeping positive that we will make it through the next 4-5 weeks and beyond!

One thing I've learned is you can't use symptoms/lack of symptoms to gage the success of your pregnancy. Every person and every pregnancy is different. I have had almost no symptoms with this pregnancy and my most recent scan showed a heartbeat of 176bpm and measuring two days ahead. I'm happy you got good news!

Yay I'm so pleased for you Hun !!!! Fingers crossed I have same outcome today xxx

Lovely to hear this I'm currently 5 to 6 weeks had a light period type bleed for the two days just gone with cramps which have subsided now I'm hoping there's hope for me too. As I've lost symptoms 3xcept nausea and bloatedness if that's even a word!? Guna take another test next week to c xx

Great news - hopefully everything will be fine now.

Not good news for me xxx good luck to every one xxx

oh that's great news! Keeping everything crossed for you, scary time isn't it xxx

Well where do I start!!!!
Had I FET on the 6th November got a positive day 6 the betas went from 19 to 68 to 444......everything looking good!!! On Wednesday this week I started to lose brown blood which turn red then back to brown but there wasn't a lot but enough to be worried!!! I rang the doctors who advised I go for a scan on the Friday!! ( this morning) .......well at the scan they said that they couldn't see a sac and for me to be day 40 they should be able to by now!!! They said that what was there must have stop growing and I should prepare for the worst outcome but he will take bloods anyway!!!
Iv just got the bloods back which are 16500!!!!! Doctor is shocked !!!! He thinks that maybe I could of held on to the egg for 5 days and that would mean I am possible less then 38 days and that that's why nothing can be see !!! They are rescanning on Wednesday to see if anything is there then !!!!
What do you guys think !!!! Am I holding out for disappointment ???

Hey Smirn I have no knowledge of this so I can't advise but hoping everything turns out ok.

Well where do I start!!!!
Had I FET on the 6th November got a positive day 6 the betas went from 19 to 68 to 444......everything looking good!!! On Wednesday this week I started to lose brown blood which turn red then back to brown but there wasn't a lot but enough to be worried!!! I rang the doctors who advised I go for a scan on the Friday!! ( this morning) .......well at the scan they said that they couldn't see a sac and for me to be day 40 they should be able to by now!!! They said that what was there must have stop growing and I should prepare for the worst outcome but he will take bloods anyway!!!
Iv just got the bloods back which are 16500!!!!! Doctor is shocked !!!! He thinks that maybe I could of held on to the egg for 5 days and that would mean I am possible less then 38 days and that that's why nothing can be see !!! They are rescanning on Wednesday to see if anything is there then !!!!
What do you guys think !!!! Am I holding out for disappointment ???

What a rollercoaster ride you are on. It's so hard to know but I definitely think there is reason to hold out hope considering your doctor's response. I hope you receive amazing news on Wednesday and in the meantime, try not to worry too much (easier said than done - I know that all too well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->