I think it's my eyes but please check!! *update with frer*

Nope. 10dpo is early. I had twins and got my first non squinter at 10dpo smu. And my hcg was doubling in 25 hours. All depends on your doubling speed, how high your hcg was at implant, and when you implanted. My only caution is I sometimes get faint lines on those so definitely test again tomorrow. Hpts have gone to shit lately lol. But if it was within the time limit I say things are looking good

Thanks dobby I really appreciate your help! I only have 1 test left so will save for tomorrow morning

I see something on the FRER Tobemum! Good luck xx

I see it too! Gl and Prayers for a darker line tomorrow :)

I deffo see something on that frer. Didnt even need to open the pic. Good luck hun with next test. Your still testing really early so dont worry x

I can see something on the frer as well! Good luck! X

Thanks ladies but pathetic me did another one this afternoon and it was absolutely bfn. I feel like an idiot and don't want to do one tomorrow morning cause what's the point. Will wait and see if af comes.

You're not pathetic at all. If you are, then we all are LOL...maybe just see how you feel in the morning and if you're up to testing then give it a shot and if not wait a few more days. We are all behind you! GL xx

I poas like crazy! In early pregnancy the hormones aren't always constant/reliable throughout the day. So you may not be out. Keeping my FXed!

Thanks girls I was a little emotional last night lol Have started spotting this morning which means af will come in a couple days.

I am just feeling a lot of pressure to get pregnant as we decided I wouldn't finish up full time work until I have the baby so I can get maternity leave. So each month that passes is just putting it further back.

I know it's hard but try not to put any extra stress on yourself. It seems the more we want something the slower it happens. I feel you, believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->