I think it's my turn now!!!!!!!!!!*Update pg 7*

Omgg yayyy sounds like baby is on its way!!!! Thats how mine started! Are you still here or gone to hospital yet?! Good luck hun! xxx

Omgg yayyy sounds like baby is on its way!!!! Thats how mine started! Are you still here or gone to hospital yet?! Good luck hun! xxx

Still here! went to bed for an hour and they slowed down, so now I'm up again, bouncing on my ball like a nutter!! Bring on the pain!!!:rofl:

Just had a blob of brown yuck come out. It's not egg whitey or too gloopy - just like a brown discharge. Do I need to call them back?

OMG, How exciting!!!!!!

Yep I would call them about the discharge. Wow you seem so calm and collected.

Good luck!!!!!!!!

sounds like ur show kat, thats what i had halfway through labour! if pain isnt too bad just now id leave it abit longer! omg how excitingg :D :D

Did you call? Im wondering maybe you've gone to the hospitial now. Im so excited for you.......

Did you call? Im wondering maybe you've gone to the hospitial now. Im so excited for you.......

Nope - still here. Watching an episoe of Greys Anatomy!! Gonna see how I am after that and call the hospital again.

Nope - still here. Watching an episoe of Greys Anatomy!! Gonna see how I am after that and call the hospital again.

:rofl: i went to the cinema on friday night to see saw5 wen my contractions were coming every 12mins, i couldnt concentrate on the film i was to excited and busy timing contractions!!!!

Greys Anatomy, lol! Man I hope my labour starts like yours!!!!! Last two times I was induced and I was screaming down the hospital!

:rofl: i went to the cinema on friday night to see saw5 wen my contractions were coming every 12mins, i couldnt concentrate on the film i was to excited and busy timing contractions!!!!

LOL, Saw 5 is enough to start anyones contractions! So, you were in labour and you went to the movies? Thats hilarious

LOL, Saw 5 is enough to start anyones contractions! So, you were in labour and you went to the movies? Thats hilarious

lol well i didnt really think they were real contractions because they wernt very painful just uncomfortable! i think i was in denial, i didnt want to get my hopes up! but the whole time i was just wishing my waters would break or something!

woooo come on kat! im going back to bed now but will be back later to check for any updates! thinking of you and good luck! xxxx

Just called the hospital. Have to put a pad on (like I didn't have one already!!) and call them back in an hour. Roll on 7 o'clock!!!

Bearable. If I grit my teeth! I know it's gonna get a lot worse later though!!! And paracetamol doesn't touch it!

A warm towel might help?I dont Suppose you have a tens machine? Its a machine that helps with pain by using some kind of electic pulses. I bought one and I hope it helps with the pain when its my turn.

Oh :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
Contractions have dropped back to about every 7 minutes and aren't as intense. So gonna go to my bed and get some sleep, sine I've been up most of the night!
Lets hope when I wake up I'll be in the throws of labour!!!

Nity nite then and Good luck!!!!!!! Ill keep checking this space for updates!!!

Good luck Kat!!

Think it maybe my turn too!! Had cramps on and off since my sweep on Tuesday and since about 8pm tonight they've been between 5-7mins apart. Slept for an hour but now up and about!! x

How are you doing babes? I just slept for an hour too and also back up and about!

Mines have slowed down too now! Still getting a bit of a show. Mine seem to be worse when I'm lying down:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->