I think it's my turn now!!!!!!!!!!*Update pg 7*

Good luck Kat!!

Think it maybe my turn too!! Had cramps on and off since my sweep on Tuesday and since about 8pm tonight they've been between 5-7mins apart. Slept for an hour but now up and about!! x

How are you doing babes? I just slept for an hour too and also back up and about!

Mines have slowed down too now! Still getting a bit of a show. Mine seem to be worse when I'm lying down:shrug:

Good luck to you suzyQ!!

Good Luck xKatx and SuzyQ .................don't want to go to work now will be thinking about you both xxxxx

KAT!!!! i'm disappointed in your, you've got to wait for me!!!! maybe thats why they've dropped off a bit, to wait for me to catch up!! lol only jokin hun, hope this is it for you xxxx

i knew it'd be your turn today, last night i just knew it!! i'm hoping the extreme hunger i just woke up with is a sign of somethin cos normally i can go ages before eating in the morning. actually, i'm normally in bed for a couple of hours yet.

good luck hun!!!!

Dont worry Kat - mine went from 3 in 10 mins to having 2 in an hour and then I got a bath and bounced on my ball and got them back to 4 mins apart then they kept going. If they've gone off then try get some rest - I wish I had - it might be a long day!!!

Good luck!! x

Woop woop!! Looking good Kat, hope this is it x x

Oh my Lord Kat!!! Good luck!! Keep me updated as much as you can! xx

oooh how exciting, hope you get a good sleep and wake up with nice strong contractions lol xxx

omg hope this is it for you! Good luck :D

OH MY GOD.You aint got your bump painted ha ha.Hope you got your best knickers on though.Good luck darling.I'm so excited for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arggg I was hoping to wake up and hear you were gone to the hospital! Good luck, I hope they start back up again!

good luck Kat, cant wait to hear news

Lou
xxx

Hope your getting some rest Kat. Am sure the contractions will be back. I didn't loose my plug till i was about 5cms and had to have my waters broke for me.

Aww good Luck hun, I hope this is it for you.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->