I think it's my turn now!!!!!!!!!!*Update pg 7*

little monkey babe getting your hopes up, hope it happens later on for you, do some star jumps while your on your walk lol

They'll get the local bobbys out if I do that in our village!!!:rofl:

Hey hunni, im sorry it's all stopped, sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: though, and well wishes.

Aw hun i can't believe your still here!

i used to live in a villiage in surrey called shalford ,i think there also they would lock me up and throw away the key!!

Don't let it get you down! You are so close :) My labour started like this the night before and then I had my baby the next night. SLEEP NOW AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. :) Trust me, you will be the most tired you have ever been the first few days you have your new baby, lol. I wish I slept more the day before.

I hope things start up again soon and you'll be making a dash for delivery suite. Good luck hope the walk helps. x

hope it gets going again Kat! isn't it funny, when something starts we just cant wait for the pain to come back because we know it all go go go! xx

oh hun! That happened to me on my last pregnancy - the contractions stopped at about 11am, i cried for hours and then at around 8pm they came back with a vengence. Im sure its the same for you! Good luck

Hope it starts again soon hun xxx

Hope things start moving for you soon! :hugs:

come on kat bounce like a beast on your ball and do some power walking like madge and harold ramsay used to lol

h x

come on kat bounce like a beast on your ball and do some power walking like madge and harold ramsay used to lol

h x

I power walked to the shop earlier - I must have looked a right sight stomping up there!!! And I'm trying with the ball! Really I am!

Contractions have started again. Not regularly and not very painful, but started none the less! I'm gonna have this baby before the weekend is out if it kills me doing it!!!!:rofl:

h x

I power walked to the shop earlier - I must have looked a right sight stomping up there!!! And I'm trying with the ball! Really I am!

Contractions have started again. Not regularly and not very painful, but started none the less! I'm gonna have this baby before the weekend is out if it kills me doing it!!!!:rofl:

aww at least they have started again. Come on hunni you can do it!! :happydance:
xx

good luck!!!! hope bubba is here soon! sending you loads and loads of hugs! and labour dust! :hugs: xxx

i was so excited when i read the title and thought the update would be a baby announcement! Dagnamit! Hope it starts up regularly again soon hun, keep strong! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->