• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think I've asked already but....

mummy_ellie09

Me, Liam, Josh and William
Reaction score
I regularly get rather sharp pains just under my belly. These only appear after I have been sat a while and then get up. It was worst off on Tuesday after I came home off the train and then carried on being as bad that night. It's not been too bad during yesterday (Wed) daytime, but once night time came round it got bad again. It's hurting as I type this and is bad when I try and lie down and when I'm trying to sleep.

Is it down to Joshua lying in a ridiculous position or is it something else? Shall I also bring it up tomorrow (Friday) as I am seeing MW then?:shrug:

Please let me know what you think.

I was about to post something similiar. I have horrible pains under my bump too. My legs have also been in bits since the weekend and its sore to walk :(

I get them when I get up too fast after sitting. I chalk it up to the muscles being pulled too fast and overstraining. If you move really slow or make it a habit of stretching regularly through the day, you should be alright... and try yoga.

Thanks. I do move around regularly as I help my MIL a fair bit and I go to the loo a lot - sorry TMI! - and I even get up really slowly which is why I was getting concerned. It also hurts to bend over to do such as the dishwasher.

Yup. I'm the same way. Even have a muscle that I'm pretty sure I've strained... runs from my waist to the bottom of my uterus along the right side and if I stand too long or bend over it feels like I'm on fire. Even if you're up and down all day, if you sit in the same position for the rest of the time (like I do) then you're just putting those muscles right back in that same position to cramp up.

I try to stretch out as much as I can rather than sit up all the time. I'll stretch out on my side or my back and just kind of let everything rest.

Have you tried one of those support belts? I'd love to have one but they don't make them in my size. :( (I would need something like a 4 or 5X.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"