I think I've lost my mind.

seashelljss

Reaction score
Hello! I have not posted on this site since 2012 because I've been very content with my one little 2011 baby and haven't had any scares...until now. Here's my story, I'm on Junel birth control and we aaalllllllways use the pull out method as well. We've been doing this for almost a year an a half. On my week on sugar pills, I always have a period from wed-sat and it's pretty heavy. This last one, which should have happened on the 8th, didn't and I spotted a couple days later with exactly 2 little spots lol. I didn't think much of it based on the scientific possibilities. That weekend a smell hit me so hard I threw up right then and there and I found that weird. I started noticing a ton of sneezing (I sneezed constantly in 1st trimester with my first) and a very random upset tummy. I took a line test, it had something faint but I took a digital and it said no. So I took another two line tests (a purple and a blue and again, faint lines). I talked myself out of it because the digital said no so I put it out of my mind on Sunday and said oh well. Monday, while driving, out of nowhere, I just throw up. So I took a test, again, another faint line. This is the last one I did. If this is the case and I am pregnant, I don't know when I could have even ovulated and I don't know that this is even possible but I've been exhausted and my smeller is on point (which was my first sign with my son). Tell me what you think. This morning, I took another and it wasn't much of anything but it was the cheapest of cheap tests and maybe I'm not as far along as I thought I am considering I could have gotten pregnant anytime I guess. This one was taken 2 days ago. Thanks for reading my post. I'm just lost as to what to do but I feel pregnant. I need some good eyes and a psychic! Hahaha!

Attachments

• IMG_5497.jpg
    IMG_5497.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5506.jpg
    IMG_5506.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 60
I can see a faint line there. Perhaps get an FRER and see what tells you. Good luck

I think i see a line but its blurred could you post anoyher pic?

I see something faint. I'm not sure on the colour of it but good luck with your next test :)

Maybe this one will show up better! Not sure why it's showing up so blurry in the others! Thank you for all your input!!

Attachments

• IMG_5507.jpg
    IMG_5507.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 80
I mean, if it is, like how is this even possible?! I have been diligent about my birth control, same time, every night. This is crazy.

I posted one but at the bottom of the thread, maybe it will show better! Thank you!

I posted one but at the bottom of the thread, maybe it will show better! Thank you!

Hi,I can see a line but can't tell if it has color. Test again if you can to see if it gets darker or doesn't leave a line. Hang in there :hugs:

I see it too and think it's pink. Can you try another brand?

I see a line, but it looks like it could be an evap to me! Can’t make out colour. Good luck for your next test. X

I see a line but it looks like a evap line in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->