I think morning sickness might be creeping in slowly lol

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Im feeling sicky, but not full on nauseated, the only way i can explain it is it feels like iv smoked too many cigarettes at a night club to the point you feel sick (i used to be a smoker) im actually quite pleased because i know baby is growing if im sick :) but im wondering if this is morning sickness starting or if its because i went to my sister in laws baby shower today and i drank way too much tea and ate cakes, did anyone elses morning sickness start this way? (Wouldnt beleive iv already had 3 babies would you lol you'd think id remember this)

Mine would initially kick in after eating. Then it just kicked in for no reason.

Im feeling sicky, but not full on nauseated, the only way i can explain it is it feels like iv smoked too many cigarettes at a night club to the point you feel sick (i used to be a smoker) im actually quite pleased because i know baby is growing if im sick :) but im wondering if this is morning sickness starting or if its because i went to my sister in laws baby shower today and i drank way too much tea and ate cakes, did anyone elses morning sickness start this way? (Wouldnt beleive iv already had 3 babies would you lol you'd think id remember this)

Well I'm not sure I can say mine was exactly the same but I think it was/is pretty similar...my ms is usually a really yucky feeling like I've just had too much sugar.

Glad I found this thread! I was worried as 'everyone' seems to be getting ms and I haven't! BUT I have been feeling a bit sicky after eating...maybe that's how it is starting for me?! I'm at work already and have made yoghurt with chopped up banana for breakfast and am really struggling to eat it. It isn't making me feel 'sick' but it looks like hard work!

I'm starting to feel sick. Eating relieves it which means I'm soon going to be the side of a house! I don't feel that it's really kicked in yet, rather it's just gearing up which makes me worried about how bad it's going to get.

I'm starting to feel sick. Eating relieves it which means I'm soon going to be the side of a house! I don't feel that it's really kicked in yet, rather it's just gearing up which makes me worried about how bad it's going to get.

This is exactly how I feel!

I seem to get it on and off slightly through the day but the evening is way worse for me, eating helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->