I think my baby is poorly :(

babytibby

Reaction score
She has slept so much today, and not had her bottles that she would normally have

she woke up at 4.45am and had her normal 4 ounces and then slept through until midday. she did wake occasionally and grunt and groan but went straight back to sleep.

She eventually woke (we did take her out in the car for a while which always make her sleep) and she had another 4oz bottle at 4.30ish and she has just had another but only 2oz about half hour ago.

other than that she has just slept. Not sure if there is anything wrong, shes not upset or grizzly or anything, just very quiet today, quieter than normal

I dont really know hun, I dont know about amounts that they should eat... i remember days when Adrian seemed to just sleep and wake to eat... Your LO is still very young.

Have you checked her temperature? And is she doing wet and dirty nappies?

You could ring your local postnatal ward and talk to a midwife for reassurance? Or out of hours doctors? That is what they are there for :)
Did they give you ward numbers when you were discharged from hospital?
:hugs:

her temperature etc is fine and I guess if she was poorly she would be letting me know. Maybe shes just having a sleepy day but it is worrying

I havent got the hospital numbers just the hv now and ive just changed doctors as we moved area and not sure if they do an out of hours thing

I shall keep an eye on her throughout the night and see what the morning brings

She is probably fine and just storing her energy to keep me awake all night ;)

Dont they say babies do all their growing when they are asleep? :)
If you are worried in the night call NHS direct. or google your local hospital, call and ask for the postnatal ward. They have midwives in 24/7.
x

so she may be a foot taller by the morning then lol. she doesnt leave my side so I will be watching her all night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->