I think my bump is shrinking....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by AJC, Nov 15, 2011.

1. AJC

AJC Well-Known Member

Anyone else? :shrug:

The first picture was at 27 weeks and the second is today...

Just feels like my clothes fit a little less snuggly :shrug: I had some really strong braxton hicks last night and now this morning my bump feels completely different, it's probably just me being paranoid.... :blush:

what do you ladies think? x

Attached Files:

2. Daisy1986

Daisy1986 Well-Known Member

Your baby has probably changed position, maybe moved head down? Mine changes shape/size all the time x

3. AJC

AJC Well-Known Member

Thank you for your reply.... i think i am just being paranoid, it's my first baby and every little thing makes me worry!! :blush: Lol

It's just because my bump has slowly been getting bigger (finally - i had no bump for ages) and then all of a sudden it went all small again!! x

4. Sonyalouise

Sonyalouise Well-Known Member

Yup smaller but she prob just moved Hunni xx

5. Daisy1986

Daisy1986 Well-Known Member

Yea, I know what you mean...this is my first baby and I worry alllllll the time. It's ruining my pregnancy because I can't just relax and get excited; I'm constantly stressing that something is going to go wrong x

6. AJC

AJC Well-Known Member

It's a nightmare isn't it!! Ha ha ah well, not too long to go now thankfully!! x

7. ashlee23

ashlee23 Well-Known Member

mine changes all the time. seems bigger if ive been workin n walkin round all day n smaller wen ive been relaxing. think its just where she likes to lie xxx

8. ashley_gee89

ashley_gee89 Mummy of 3.

Hi hun, i posted about the same thing the other day. Although I know my bubs is in the same position she was weeks ago yours may have moved and gotten comfy nearer your back. If its not then I've no idea, im mentioning this to my mw tomorrow lol x

9. AJC

AJC Well-Known Member

She doesn't feel like she has moved - thats why i thought it was strange... :shrug: Let me know what the mw says :D x

10. aaaaa

aaaaa Well-Known Member

Weird. I was thinking this lately about myself. What is really odd is that everyone who posted (unless I looked wrongly) is around 30 weeks. Maybe this is a normal thing for this time? Please give updates ladies as you speak to your doctors/mw. I am sure it is nothing, but would be nice to know what you learn. xx

11. tjimxx

tjimxx Well-Known Member

aww your bump is so cute. I wish I looked like that at the minute I feel massive now. try not to let everything get to you even tho thats easier said than done, just try enjoy been pregnant. As for your bump shrinker it does look smaller but that can be down to fluids and positioning of the baby so dont let it stress you out x

12. ashley_gee89

ashley_gee89 Mummy of 3.

Yep i will let you know what she says.. Prob nothin to worry about but worh mentioning anyway x

13. JackiePed

JackiePed Guest

I'm noticing alot of women feeling this way. If you look at the pic below (I know it's small) you can see that my 21 weeks looks bigger than my 24 weeks pic....

ANd llllllooka' me now!! :haha: no problem with shrinking bump anymore...lol

Attached Files: