I think the induction is back on

Boomerslady

Reaction score
So as I've been boring you all senseless the past day or so I thought I should bore you some more with how I am today!!

For those who don't know! My induction is booked in at 8pm this evening. However I came down with a stomach bug at 2am yesterday morning.

I felt rough all day and lets say I had things coming from both ends!! Well I haven't been sick since lunchtime yesterday :) and I haven't been for a number 2 since 1am this morning.

I think whatever I had mustve been a 24 hour thing, as at 2am (I couldn't sleep!) I had some dry toast and drank a whole glass of squash (it was about double the liquid I'd managed all day!)

So far today I've only had a cereal bar for brekkie but that has stayed down :) and I'm going to have a sandwich for lunch...if all goes to plan (ie I don't chuck up!) I'll be heading to the hospital later.

I'm soooo scared, it's all hit me like a tonne of bricks, esp as yesterday I was sure I'd still be unwell.

Wish me luck, I think I'm gonna need it!!!

ohhhhh good luck hun, glad you are feeling better keep us posted! xx

Glad you're feeling better - good luck for this evening!

Good luck hun, I'm sure you will be fine. LO will be here before you know it :hugs: xx

Yay glad you're better, good luck for this evening . Please keep us posted

I'm so pleased you're feeling better hun! After what you were going through that in itself is something to celebrate! :D

Got everything crossed for you for tonight - you'll have your LO here in no time. It'll all go fine. Keep us updated if you can :hugs:

Thanks ladies :) I'll have my phone on me so will bore you all with continual updates!!

I'm just eating a ham sandwich and mmmm it's sooo good, I missed food!

:happydance:

Wooo hooo! So glad you're feeling better today :)

GOOD LUCK!!!! xxx

I'll be glued to this thread for your updates.

Are you going for a side-order of epidural to go with your induction? :D

I'll be glued to this thread for your updates.

Are you going for a side-order of epidural to go with your induction? :D

Hehe I think so!!

When I got my BFP I said yes to an epi....then I changed my mind and was going to try and be brave with just G&A and water. However now I'm being induced i think it has to be an epi!

I don't mind needles so that doesn't bother me, but the thought of it going into my spine is a huge worry. I guess though by the time I need it I won't be concerned with that!!

I'm like you - if I had to be induced I'd be going for an epi too.

Oh Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear how things go!!!!!!!!!!
xx

Good luck! I'm being induced on Tuesday so will be good to hear how yours goes. Remember to keep relaxed and to be as active as possible - pre epidural of course.

good luck, i am sure everything will go just fine. Cant wait for pictures of your little one.

good luck, hope all goes well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"