• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think they forgot about us....

motherofboys

Reaction score
Came to look out of curiosity as there were still Christmas posts in my watched threads.
Anyone got a wish list going for Christmas 2020? :haha:

Iv already two Christmas spresents for 2020 :oops:

Just two driving experience day vouchers I picked up for DS and DSS on an offer but its a start right?! x

Definitely! I almost bought a couple of bits at the beginning of January but resisted and ended up getting one of them for DS3 birthday next month anyway haha

Hahaha I wondered why this thread was highlighted !

I’ve already got a few ideas for this Xmas !

Just ordered a few bits from Amazon to put away! Colour reveal barbie, science kits, sequin art. Dh has also got a couple of lego friends kits off ebay. New job on lower wage in Sept so getting ahead.

My heart did a little jump when i spotted this thread! :haha:

Ive started a notebook with all things Christmas related so I'm organised for this year!

I almost bought something in Sainsburys yesterday. They have the starwars figures that you can use the force wrist band thing with to make them talk, reduced twice so they are now £2.50. But they were 2 packs and one of the characters was Rey and we've already got 2 of her haha
Also home bargains have Kylo Ren dress up for £2.99 rrp £29.99

Oo there good Star Wars Bargains !

I am sooo determined to be more organised this year. I want to make it really special and more Christmassy as may be the last year DD1 believes . She just turned 7 , hoping we get next year too but you never know ( why do they have to grow up !)

It's horrible when they stop. Ds1 was 8, but ds2 was 10 and ds3 will be 10 soon and still believes though he did have a wobble a couple of years ago in the summer, then quickly talked himself back in to it. I hope we get a couple more years with ds4, he'll be 7 in October. If he could just carry on until ds5 is more aware so I don't have a year in between where no one believes haha

Think I will cry when it happens especially with DD1 with being the first . I don’t want Christmas time to lose any of its magic . She still fully believes now so fingers crossed we get to 10! .

Hopefully your DS will hang in there ! Do you have any traditions for the older kids to do instead of leaving the cookies etc for Santa x

Aww I will be so sad when they don't believe anymore. A few years ago my DD's friend told her he wasn't real and she was questioning a few things but she still believes although I think this might be the last year that she does.

When ds1 stopped believing I got him to choose something small for each of the others and wrap it and label it as "from Santa's helper" and he got to he the one to drink Santa's milk etc

Oh thats a lovely idea! Will definitely do that for DD when she stops believing (which i suspect she already does but doesnt want to admit it!)

It must be scary, I don't remember when I stopped, but there must be an element of "what if I'm wrong and don't get anything?"

I suppose at least if we don't remember it means finding out didn't scar us haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"