I think this is it ladies! (The Big O)

LittleBunnie

Trying for #1
Reaction score
:happydance:

I think I am finally ovulating!
https://i33.tinypic.com/vf9w09.jpg​

I had an HSG done on April 5th, Dr was able to unblock my left tube (mucus build up) but my right tube was spasming (probably due to him removing a cyst) so he could not get any dye through.

I'm hoping with everything in my little ovaries that I will ovulate out of my left side. :haha: Anyone else find it funny that you pee a different color when you've had that done? (mine was baby blue :blush:)

Lots and Lots (and lots) of baby dust to my beautiful ladies TTC this month and :flower: for May positives!

Anyone else just about O'd or is hoping to O soon?

That defo looks positive to me!!!! I got my + yesterday and today (CD34/5) following a mc last cycle, so I know how exciting these +OPKS can be!!!! Im so relieved to be back in the game again and cant wait to reach the end of a TTW to see what happens!!!
Get BDing girl! Its going to be a busy couple of days for the both of us lol xxx

I'm right there with you! Every month that I have tested I've always gotten a positive OPK. Last month nothing, I was shocked! So now I am definitely taking advantage of this one!

:) We DTD last night. I was so tired too! :haha: I just wanted to sleeeeep, but we had taken the day before yesterday off, so I figured we HAD too.

Ohhh. Twiddling my thumbs during that TWW is so horrible! lol.

Im just the same hun! We had DTD yesterday morning (pre + OPK) but after getting the +, we then just had to do it again last night lol! Im thinking tonight and tomorrow should give the best chances, then a well deserved rest! We can go through the dreaded TWW together!
TBH after such a long wait Im almost pleased to be in the TWW (even though I hate and dread them usually!) I expect you feel the same way after your last cycle!
Good luck! Lets hope this is the month!!!xxxxx

Fingers crossed for you! :blush: I kept telling Mike (my fiancee) last night, can't you just.. you know.. and then.. finish.. in.. me? :haha: I was super duper pooped. I worked an 8hr shift w/o break and still in a bit of pain from the surgery.

That exactly how we are! Im not normally up for a 'quick one':blush:' But sometimes for TTC purposes needs must lol!
Keep me updated on your TWW - Heres to it going quickly for the both of us! x

Definitely will! Keep me updated on yours as well! :hugs: This is so exciting (right now) Lol. I'm sure three days from now I'll be like.. Comonnnn May 6th! Lol.

Me too!!!! OK lets keep this thread going and hopefully we can bring each-other a little luck! Speak soon (probably to moan about the TWW lol) xxx

Is it just me or when you're TTC, you notice everyone around you is pregnant, and lots of babies everywhere? Lol.

Sometimes it needs to be quick, right? How else are you supposed to do it every day or even every other day. :haha:

I'm yet top get a matching OPK like that. I get smiley faces but that's it.

Sometimes it needs to be quick, right? How else are you supposed to do it every day or even every other day. :haha:

I'm always so sore. :blush: He's kind of bigger down there, and I'm smaller. So the next morning I'm like :dohh: NEVER AGAIN! :haha:

Just checked a second ago and found some EWCM! :dance: I'm really hoping I ovulated out of my left side!

That all sounds really promising babe!! I have the pinchy pains this morning and am still getting a positive OPK so I think O is today for me! I also had EWCM this morning but I was not sure if it was from all the BDing so I did the water test and... it appears to be genuine EWCM. Hooray :happydance:
Come on eggys, do your best!!!! xxx

:hugs: Morning! I slept for a whole 20 minutes! :haha: I think all the chores I have to do today are keeping my mind going, and not letting me sleep.

20 minutes, thats not good! You need to keep your strength up for BDing!!! So has your OPK gone negative yet? Im just about to do another (been saving my pee up). I hope its negative again as it has been positive for a couple of days now and I really want my egg to have 'been laid' so that I can cross over into that TWW mindset xx

Hmmmm! Just OPKd again and it is slightly lighter than the last one, but I would say its still positive! I must not have quite O yet. Now Im not sure if it is a bit lighter because my surge is going down, or because my egg isnt ready yet! Im not sure whether to waste another digital one as I get lost trying to de-code these cheapies. Im really pannicky after my mc that my body isnt working properly :nope:
Ive had three days of positives now, although thinking of it, the first one was 1pm Sunday so its actually only been 48 hours. I think they say a surge can last 36 hours before O actually happens so I could be catching it on its way up and down (although I could be wrong about this). Why is this all so confusing???!! I wish there was a little buzzer which would go off when it has happened, then another one to let us know if we are pregnant or not! You would have thought we could have evolved to understand our own bodies by now lol! x

Ahhh, I used to get so mad when my OPKs would stay blaring positives for 3+ days! It would confuse the heck out of me! :haha: Maybe your urine was a little diluted?

I took one this morning and it was extremely dark. *goes to find pic*
https://i38.tinypic.com/drfkmq.jpg

Thats from this morning! It is way darker than yesterdays? I'm losing my marbles. :haha:

Thats what mine looked like first thing this morning! Now it is not so much so, but like you said it could be diluted as I have been drinking tea! They say you should stop testing after your first positive, but I like to know that the surge has finished so I know when I can stop BDing!
What time was your first +? Mine was 1pm Sunday so I was hoping by now it would be on its way down!?
It is soooo blooming stressful and its no wonder we all drive ourselves insane over it! I think I will test again tonight as I had bad pains for a bit this morning, which have now subsided to just a dull ache. Im hoping maybe this means O has occurred?! That way I should get a negative later on. Im still getting EWCM, which I think should dry up pretty quickly after O?
I guess (as with everything TTC related) it is just a case of wait and see! xxx

Thats what mine looked like first thing this morning! Now it is not so much so, but like you said it could be diluted as I have been drinking tea! They say you should stop testing after your first positive, but I like to know that the surge has finished so I know when I can stop BDing!
What time was your first +? Mine was 1pm Sunday so I was hoping by now it would be on its way down!?
It is soooo blooming stressful and its no wonder we all drive ourselves insane over it! I think I will test again tonight as I had bad pains for a bit this morning, which have now subsided to just a dull ache. Im hoping maybe this means O has occurred?! That way I should get a negative later on. Im still getting EWCM, which I think should dry up pretty quickly after O?
I guess (as with everything TTC related) it is just a case of wait and see! xxx

Lol I test everyday after my positive, just to make sure. :haha: Did you have a specific side you were having pains on? You might have O'd from that side! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->