I think this is it ladies! (The Big O)

Thats what mine looked like first thing this morning! Now it is not so much so, but like you said it could be diluted as I have been drinking tea! They say you should stop testing after your first positive, but I like to know that the surge has finished so I know when I can stop BDing!
What time was your first +? Mine was 1pm Sunday so I was hoping by now it would be on its way down!?
It is soooo blooming stressful and its no wonder we all drive ourselves insane over it! I think I will test again tonight as I had bad pains for a bit this morning, which have now subsided to just a dull ache. Im hoping maybe this means O has occurred?! That way I should get a negative later on. Im still getting EWCM, which I think should dry up pretty quickly after O?
I guess (as with everything TTC related) it is just a case of wait and see! xxx

Lol I test everyday after my positive, just to make sure. :haha: Did you have a specific side you were having pains on? You might have O'd from that side! :happydance:

Me too lol! I just caved and did the digital OPK and the smiley face has gone now so I think I might have Od today! I just posted a question regarding cm as my EWCM has literally since this morning turned to creamy cm! I read somewhere that this is what usually happen after O. Also I read that the last day of EWCM is usually the day of O, which would tie in perfectly with those pains this morning!
I think this month may have been my right side. I felt those pains more that side this morning, although I have had twinges on both. Now I just have an achy feeling in my tummy,
Do you think the big event has occurred for you yet?? Im going to count tomorrow as 1DPO. Hopefully you will be able to join me at the same point on the TWW boards! I am excited, but as always I am now wondering whether we DTD enough, or whether it is worth doing it once more (for luck) tonight?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->