I think this is it..Pregnant?

acowart

Its a BOY
Reaction score
I am not going to get my hopes to far up. But my last "normal" period was August 15, then on September 11th I had abnormal bleeding for 11 days light/spotting. I just took one of those dollar store test and it had a very light :bfp: , but it so light hubby cant see it and he thinks I am crazy i'm sure, and I took the test 7:30 tonight I couldnt wait till the morning. Should I wait a few days or whats your girls take on this???
Oh and symptoms
Headaches
Boobs feels like someone is stabbing them
Nauseas (tost my cookies yesterday and today at work)
Bloated

I would test in the morning personally with FMU :D Good luck :hugs:

Yep - test again first thing tomorrow & let us know how you get on!

Good luck hun xx

I would test tomorrow, but that's just me :lol:

i took another one with fmu and the line is still very faint...i dont know if its my head playin tricks on me or what

Allot of girls in same boat at the moment hun ...
Faint lines etc , It could be your month hun :) . I would try a different brand to see if you get a faint line or see Dr . xxx . Good luck .

:bfp:
I am not going to get my hopes to far up. But my last "normal" period was August 15, then on September 11th I had abnormal bleeding for 11 days light/spotting. I just took one of those dollar store test and it had a very light :bfp: , but it so light hubby cant see it and he thinks I am crazy i'm sure, and I took the test 7:30 tonight I couldnt wait till the morning. Should I wait a few days or whats your girls take on this???
Oh and symptoms
Headaches
Boobs feels like someone is stabbing them
Nauseas (tost my cookies yesterday and today at work)
Bloated

Hi....when i first took my 1st 3 tests they were all really faint...The 1st one was that faint that i had to turn the light on at 4.30am and wake my husband up and had to get him to check to...It was very faint but it was there!!! Try again in the morning...Good luck xxx:hug: and i hope ya get your:bfp:

Sounds positive hun!! Wait a couple of days, or as long as you can, and take another one...hopefully by then the hcg will have built up a bit!

Good Luck!

Yeah, I am going to try and wait and see if AF comes next week. But I will probably cave before then.

I would just buy a digital one... that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" - or "yes" or "no". That's what I did last Thursday.

I just dont have the money to do that, but I do have a doc appt today and there checking my thyroid and I am going to ask them to do a blood test to check my level.

How did u get on today honey???? :hug: I too had a light bleed for 10 days but not worthy of wearing anything so know how u feel. Im now 10 days late :hissy: I just want answers.
I hope whatever happened that ur ok and that u get the :bfp: that u are looking for :hug:

Well just got back from doc appt, and everything is normal and they had a BFN to show me. They couldnt explain my positives so I am hoping its just too early but I doubt it. I guess I will see what happens in the next few weeks

:hug::hugs:well if it turns out not to be ur time just yet....as I indeed should be thinking, there is plenty more chances to try xxxx

Yeah I am looking forward to having some more fun in the bed with OH. It is still early in my cycle and I was hoping the bleeding I had on the 11th was abnormal but the doc said it was indeed a period so I am going to wait and see if AF shows her face. So I am still in the game I will keep you guys updated HUGS AND BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"