I think this is it!updated!

ooh good luck, keep eating little and often to keep your strength up, it really helped me.
drink as much as you want, body will be using alot of energy.

I'm sure everything will be perfect try not to worry, your Ma can get to hospital so you'll be fine - everything else can wait!

ooh good luck, keep eating little and often to keep your strength up, it really helped me.
drink as much as you want, body will be using alot of energy.

Im feeling that already... im so hungry and thirsty but i feel sick too

God my ASOS order arrives today! typical AGAIN!! :(

suppose i better go get ready... shit!

oh i am soo excited for you hun! you are handeling it soo well! what a strong lil lady u are!!! dont be scared! just know your hormones will go crazy and you are going thru alot of emotions but its all good and positive! All of us girlies are here for u 2!!!!!
xoxoxo

:dust: :dust:

Good Luck hun, you'll do totally fab :hugs: Trust yourself :flower:

Make sure you get your mum take TONS of photos after she's born!! (I dont even remember what Tabs looked like really after)

:hugs: :hugs:

yup sarah we got her camera and mine, i ran to charge mine and my phone at like 4am when the truth started to sink in.. LOL

:rofl: Yea i totally regret not getting enough pics. Yaay!! Takes ages to believe its not your body playing tricks on you huh :)

Damn and i was going to ask if you wanted to come to baby christmas party today :rofl:

One of the other women took her girl to toddlers and by dinner time was home with her new baby...:shock:

:rofl: Yea i totally regret not getting enough pics. Yaay!! Takes ages to believe its not your body playing tricks on you huh :)

Damn and i was going to ask if you wanted to come to baby christmas party today :rofl:

One of the other women took her girl to toddlers and by dinner time was home with her new baby...:shock:

haha yeah today is the busiest day ever and had to cancel everything!

yeah it takes ages to believe its happening. i thought it was just normal pains and cramps, had mentally prepared for induction on 26th! :blush:

What a great thread to wake up too! I'm so excited for you!!!

Im all set to go now. Just timing them for a bit. I cant stop shaking? like shivering??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->