I think this is it!updated!

how exciting PD...little Ava will be in your arms on xmas day!

and high-five to the verbal ass-kicking you gave FOB!!!!!

good luck hun, i hope all goes well for you, won't be long now :D

purpledahlia- I just came on this morning and read through this whole thread- SO excited for you and I hope that your labour continues to progress quickly :)

Sorry about the FOB stress, that's the LAST thing you need when you're in pain. Good on you for sending him an email and keeping him up to speed- now forget about him entirely and focus on you and your baby!!

EEEK- so happy for you :)

I dont think its going to be a quick labour unfortunately, I think its going to be long, painfull, back to back and SORE. just a gut feeling!

We don't always see eye to eye - but good luck =D hope this is it for you!

And don't even give that tosser two thoughts! I would give him one chance to make it work with his daughter and one chance only. Make sure he knows it too. And if he fucks that up ONCE then I'd say THAT IS IT! No more! She's probably better off without him anyway!

x

yup he has 1 chance only left with her none with me!
she is better without! :D

If you can bear it, spend some time down on your hands and knees with your bum in the air, encourage bubs to come round to the front. Whatever you do, dont lie back on the sofa because that just encourages them to be back to back x

Purple, you're being brilliant. Loved the email. Use that grit and determination to get through the next hours. You're going to be a great mum and role model to Ava!

Couldn't agree more hon, Ava is really lucky to have such a great mummy! Well done for a restrained though telling it straight email, take no nonsense from the bloke!!

Hope the rest of your labour speeds up for you hon.

It's soooo exciting!! xxx

Thanks everyone, ive been kneeling on pillows and leaning on a chair with a hot water bottle on my back but its still really sore, i want it to hurry up and '' establish ''

I wrote him an email,

What do you want?

I told you i would tell you when shes born so leave it at that.
I have no desire to have anymore communication with you as you not only disapointed me yet again but you also seem to have no respect for me. I have asked you for only 2 things in 9 months and you have said yes but not acted upon your answer. You have let me down a grand total of 14 times out of 14.
I do not care about your phone screen, interent connection, lame excuses for not being able to get in touch, for deleting me on FB, or your work commitments, moving house, whatever. Not my problem. I have issues to overcome every day but i dont moan about them to you. Theres no excuse in this day and age to not get in touch with someone. I do not need nor want anything from you so just forget it. Ill text that number i have for you when shes born. you can do whatever you need to do to read it. Dont keep ringing me if i dont answer, i clearly dont want to talk to you. Im in the early stages of labour but it could take days.

man this effacing and dialating buisness hurts

:rofl: Love it, but not only have you made me scared of sweeps I am scared of labour now :lol:

Hope things speed up soon! Probably scared the crap out of him telling him your in early labor :lol: maybe the reality will hit home now and he'll be too freaked out to bother you for now.
Good luck, hope Ava doesn't stay in too much longer!

Try swaying your hips from side to side when you're on your knees or leaning over to encourage LO to shift.

Good luck, got everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->