I think today might be THE day ?!

mama2b

Mummy & TTC
Reaction score
Have probably jinxed myself now but I have been up since 4.30 am and have been feeling really sick and just not right, I know that sounds pretty mild compared to contractions and waters breaking etc but for me this is something as so far apart from a few minor braxton hicks a couple of weeks ago ive had no bloody signs at all !! I have only been/felt sick twice during whole pregnancy so I feel this could be a sign ?!

I am supposed to be going to Ikea tonight so will wait and see what happens but if I could have some labour dust that would be great !! Im 5 days overdue now, baby HAS to come soon !!!!

Oh my god how exciting!!! Loads of :dust: for you.

And you can escape an ikea trip, it's win win!!!

Good luck Hun.
X

LMAO

I was looking forward to giving birth in Ikea though and I could of stocked up on meatballs !!!!

Any signs for you yet ?

I can almost feel the sickness dissapearing now ive posted this thread, ive jinxed myself !!!

really hope this is it honey, sickness sounds like a sign
:D x x x

I remember melly saying she felt weird the day sophie was born. I have nothing, I get occassional dull period like pains that only last a couple of minutes. I'm beginning to think they are in my head though as I am wanting signs so badly!! Will need to have a psych consult after this :rofl:

Come on babies, this isn't fun any more
X

Sounds good, I was 2 weeks overdue and the day before induction woke up feeling iffy...just couldnt put my finger on it and that night i was in labour! 29hrs later baba arrives. So hopefully this is it for you :D XxxX

I suppose id better get the ladyshave out then just incase ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Luck Hun,Fingers Crossed today is the day for you!x

Oooooh :D how exciting! I sooooo hope this is it... cant wait to see pictures LOL :D :D Gooood Lucckkk. :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxx

Think ive jinxed myself as have felt completley normal for the last few hours, even managed to go into town shopping :hissy:

Am going to run up and down the stairs in a bit.

Looks like im still on for Ikea :rofl:

Ooooooh babe i got so excited for you but then i got sadder as
i read further through the thread, i have to admit i felt 'weird' last week and thought it was it .... but its all preparation,
I really hope that something happens for you today though you deserve it :hug: Keep us all informed though
specially if you go into labour in Ikea later :rofl::rofl: what a story that could turn out to be. xxx

LOL Well I will keep you informed on that one !

Is it your due date today Mel ? You have all this to look forward to now !!

I swear that right up until my due date I was ok with going overdue then when I woke up on the 10th I was like no this baby needs to get moving !!

Why are they all being naughty ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"