I think we need a bad day sticky thread

Thanks, I'm feeling pretty good today, my OH now understands that gardening is verboten until after ov next month!

Talking to you ladies online, and my only TTC35+ friend (who lives overseas now) has really helped me this past day or so, I'm ready to start again next month and in the meantime I'm going to have some fun, we had some "recreational" shagging this afternoon and a lovely lazy sunday.

Does anyone ever feel like beating their head against the wall?! Lol.

Ok, venting done....:happydance:

Bang away just don't hurt yourself :winkwink::hugs:

:hugs:Jax it's flipping tough this . I must admit I was really unsure which way our talk/rant was going to go , I think I was so wound up and hurt feeling he wasn't as committed as me that I didn't care at that point . Your right though , this would add another huge pressure on you and it would be lonely , just want to say were all here. Even though I'm new to this forum I already feel blown away by the support . Lean on us all whenever you need :hugs::hugs:
Rooting for you all the way :flower:

Thanks Bubba, well done for being brave and laying your cards on the table, you're right it can go either way depending on what mood they're in, but at least your DH know's now that you mean business!! My DH know's I mean business but has selective hearing sometimes me thinks :growlmad:!! Big double hugs :hugs: backatcha!!xXx

Jax, sorry to hear your feeling the strain. and yes sometimes I do want to hit him over the head, but then I think he is scared for me, he saw me go through the pain of losing two and I´m sure that effected him too.
Overall I see my male friends with their kids and I think they didn´t understand how important children were until they had them. One friend of mine went through ivf with his ex because she wanted a baby. He thought that when it was born he would see her at weekends and that would be fine. Now he is changing everything in his life to be with his daughter every day. So I hope that even if they aren´t very involved now, when the bubs are born they will find their role and fall in love with them. I´m sure my oh will be a great dad, he is fantastic with his brothers kids, but I have to accept that to get us there I´m pretty much on my own...except for you fab ladies!! Sisters are doing it for themselves (exits singing!)

Hi Natsby - I'm sure you're right, your OH just doesn't want you to go through the pain of losing one again, but then you're feeling the same kind of sadness now anyway, bless them sometimes they just don't geddit do they?:dohh: Men!

I'm sure your OH will be a fab Dad too, and you're right about the bit to get you there I don't think they're really that hung up about it (unlike us!!) but you're never alone Nats, I'm here for you and the all the ladies too :hugs:xXx

Hello ladies, big :hugs: to you. I have a different set of circumstances that has it's own challenges but Jax I just wanted to say that a friend of mine was in a similar situation to you where she did not have kids and her DH already did and wasn't really keen on more. But she talked him round to trying and although his heart wasn't really in it he totally changed when the kids arrived (they ended up with 2 and she was over 40 for both) and is a great father.

Anyway, I'm grateful that my BF is someone I can totally talk to about all of it - stick my legs up in the air, put in the soft cups and show him the sticks, even though we are not together, so I am really grateful for that. It is tough as well to schedule it all but it could be worse :)

So :hugs: to you who have issues with your OH and hope you manage to get them talked through.

Thank you Butterfly!! Your message has filled me with confidence again and I'm feeling much better today!! TBH I have no doubt that my DH will love to be a Daddy again he just thinks what's all the fuss about the bit before, 'it'll happen' whilst I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof!!

It's good that you can be open with your BF about it all, but then trying to organise it when you're not 'together' must lead to a whole new challenge!!

Loads of luck to you this cycle, go get that BFP!!xXx

Ps. I feel like you should have my avatar!!

Jax, send yours over, too. :grr:

It should be his # 1 priority to make you a mommy!

WTH? :growlmad: :trouble:

Yikes!! You're right though Indigo :thumbup:, he's a bad boy :growlmad: I'm going to smack his l'il bum :haha:

Hello ladies, big :hugs: to you. I have a different set of circumstances that has it's own challenges but Jax I just wanted to say that a friend of mine was in a similar situation to you where she did not have kids and her DH already did and wasn't really keen on more. But she talked him round to trying and although his heart wasn't really in it he totally changed when the kids arrived (they ended up with 2 and she was over 40 for both) and is a great father.

Anyway, I'm grateful that my BF is someone I can totally talk to about all of it - stick my legs up in the air, put in the soft cups and show him the sticks, even though we are not together, so I am really grateful for that. It is tough as well to schedule it all but it could be worse :)

So :hugs: to you who have issues with your OH and hope you manage to get them talked through.

Thank you Butterfly!! Your message has filled me with confidence again and I'm feeling much better today!! TBH I have no doubt that my DH will love to be a Daddy again he just thinks what's all the fuss about the bit before, 'it'll happen' whilst I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof!!

It's good that you can be open with your BF about it all, but then trying to organise it when you're not 'together' must lead to a whole new challenge!!

Glad you are feeling better today, it is all so stressful isn't it!

Thanks for the GL, am really hoping this is the month as I have the time to get plenty of :sex: in without stressing about having to be anywhere!

Yes, I should nick your avatar! I had a purple one before my real pic and I might go back to that if I want to be anonymous again!

Glad you are feeling better today, it is all so stressful isn't it!

Thanks for the GL, am really hoping this is the month as I have the time to get plenty of :sex: in without stressing about having to be anywhere!

Yes, I should nick your avatar! I had a purple one before my real pic and I might go back to that if I want to be anonymous again!

Looking like a good cycle for you then Butterfly, go catch that BFP!!!!x

I thought this was a bad day sticky thread, now I'm reading about spanking and whipping! Yippee! Hope everyone's feeling good right now x

I thought this was a bad day sticky thread, now I'm reading about spanking and whipping! Yippee! Hope everyone's feeling good right now x

Just popped for a nosey & saw that!! Made me do a double take!!

Then of course I had to go back & see what you were talking about! :winkwink:

We may get down and depressed, but together we don´t stay down long!! Loving the ladies on over 35, comedy with OPKs and poas.

For the first time today I felt awful when I saw a friend pregnant. Up till now I have always been fine around pregnant women and babies, I thought see proves it can happen and my time will come. Tonight I just wanted to sit down and cry seeing her bump. i< am happy for her but so down that after two years and 2 mc I still have never got that far down the path. This is so hard, I don´t want to be or become an obsessed woman who doesn´t make the most of life because I´m too busy feeling sorry for myself. I have never had kids before and was happy, so why am I finding this so tough?
OK whinge over, thanks for listening.

I know how you feel, it used to just bore me but now I find it difficult to cope with.

There is one of my friends posts EVERY DAY on FB since she got pregnant, about the pregnancy and now several pictures and videos a day of the baby, I've had to hide her from my feed as I couldn't take it anymore.

It's hard Natsby but we'll get there too, keep the faith :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"