I though it had finally happened.

AdaptivDreamr

Reaction score
We've been ttc, a second time, for the past 5 years. There were unsuccessful chlomid cycles, inseminations, and an unsuccessful invitro. Aside from endometriosis, the doctors say there is absolutely no reason why we're not having many, many babies. But we're not. We gave up, because going through those strong emotions and ending in defeat, again and again, was just too overwhelming. This month, I spontaneously had all of these tell-tale pregnancy symptoms. I actually wrote them out, and the list was 18 symptoms long. The timing was right, and I've never spontaneously thought I was pregnant, before. I thought, with all of these symptoms, it was absolutely a sign. I just took a negative pregnancy test (14 dpo), and my husband and I are just crushed.

We've been ttc, a second time, for the past 5 years. There were unsuccessful chlomid cycles, inseminations, and an unsuccessful invitro. Aside from endometriosis, the doctors say there is absolutely no reason why we're not having many, many babies. But we're not. We gave up, because going through those strong emotions and ending in defeat, again and again, was just too overwhelming. This month, I spontaneously had all of these tell-tale pregnancy symptoms. I actually wrote them out, and the list was 18 symptoms long. The timing was right, and I've never spontaneously thought I was pregnant, before. I thought, with all of these symptoms, it was absolutely a sign. I just took a negative pregnancy test (14 dpo), and my husband and I are just crushed.

Hello there - I totally know how you feel as I am sure a lot of ladies do on this forum. It is soul destroying and the emotions just overwhelm you.....Our first IVF failed last week and I am just about digging myself out of a big black hole.... I honestly thought that it would work - I am 42 but both our fertilities are good......I had such high hopes but now after a whole lot of heartbreak - I have nothing to show but debt as we had to fund ourselves......

It is so hard to know what to say as I struggle myself - I have days when I totally give up and cry uncontrollably or I have days where I believe good things happen to good people and I just need to be patient.

:hugs:

It is crushing. But a tiny, tiny bit less, knowing that there are others feeling the same way.

You are not alone - the feelings that you have are what we all feel - so never feel that you are the only one:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->