I thought 2nd Tri was the "Honeymoon" stage of pregnancy???!! RANT

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
I just have been feeling pretty crappy lately- I dont know whats up with me- Physically I have the following: Horrible heartburn everyday- Bad and painful gas, Painfully constipated (I feel like Im going through labor every time I poo TMI) My tailbone is killing me! It hurts when I sit, walk, lay down on my side! I have shortness of breath, No sexual desire whatsoever- Im pretty sure my 1st trimester fatigue is making its way back because this weekend all I did was lay around-
I just feel soo down too- Hormones are crazy- Ive been so sad- dread going into work everyday- Im just really off-
Anyone else going through a rough 2nd trimester? The only thing that makes me smile is when I feel my baby move- But I still have a little over 20 weeks until I give birth- And I KNOW I will be more uncomftorable one Im in 3rd Trimester-
Sorry Im being so negative :cry: I just needed to let it all out :cry::cry:

i know how you feel with the tierdness it hasnt eased off at all for me and im plagued with uti's all the time im on my 3rd set of antibiotics and if these doesnt clear it ill have 2 go in to have a iv drip :( x

I know how you feel hun, I'm miserable as all hell and for me it definitely corresponds to just getting more stressed about baby coming.. I swear, the further along I get the more anxious and upset I am.. which in turn makes me feel like sh*t physically. Hang in there!

You're not alone hun, this second trimester for me is just as hard as the first just without the morning sickness (which is great!) but I've got all the rest too.. not fun!

Its so frustruating! Plus Ive gained so much weight already- And I dont feel like Im eating much more than I use to, but Im just packing on the pounds!

You've just describe the way I feel to a T!! I feel like I'm about 35 weeks pregnant and I'm only 24 weeks. It's only going to get worst :(
It wouldn't be all that bad if I wasn't so tired. Tiredness is an absolute killer for me. I could cry x

i think you've spoken out loud for a few of us here!! I feel so terrible, it's like a chore to even get out of bed of a morning - yet I don't wanna stay there coz it's so uncomfortable. I was expecting pregnancy to be a 'glowing stage' where you look and feel healthy - how wrong I was!!!

I keep telling myf amily whoever said pregnancy is wonderful and women love it is crazy. I HATE it. I already told hubby this is the one and only kid we will be having. I'm even thinking of having my tubes tied I hate it so much. I'm not used to being tired all the time. Before I could hardly keep still now I struggle to get my butt off the couch.

i agree, i try not to moan too much but i'm in agony with severe back pain and sciatica for the majority of the day! its not too bad in the morning, but my the afternoon, it literally feels like i'm going to snap in half! I cant walk properly and my doc said i could potentially end up on crutches or a wheelchair by the end!!

:( sad times, hope you all feel slightly brighter soon!

Awww ladies- Eventhough I dont wish this on anyone, Im kinda glad Im not alone on this- Im not a big fan of pregnancy either thats for sure- I wish I was like some women out there who absolutely love being pregnant- I always joke around with my hubby telling him that for our second baby we're gonna get a surrogate because I wont be able to do this again Lol- I just want to have my baby with me now!!!

I was secretly hoping for twins after how sick I was in first tri so I could get it over and done with in one go! sadly that wasn't the case, damn!!

Awe, dolphin! I know exactly how you feel.

This morning when I lost my fruit loop breakfast in the sink I thought..."What the hell?" Not to mention the fact that I can no longer find a comfortable position to sleep in so therefore I haven't gotten any real sleep in days. I woke last night with a dead hip bone that was killing me. I feel like all I do is toss and turn.

I feel like a fat ass, do I have to get big everywhere? I always thought your belly just popped and everything else stayed the same but nooooo, I'm just a huge hungry hippo with stretch marks all over her. :( ALREADY!

I am feeling quite down lately too so you aren't alone. I still have anxiety when it comes to the baby and our little bean won't cooperate so I'm not even sure if I should believe the doctor telling us she's "sure" it's a girl. (but save the receipts on girlie stuff you buy) gee thanks that's exciting. ...NOT.

Last night I was up sick worrying that all my tossing and turning was getting the baby tangled up in her umbilical chord and going to strangle her. Is that even possible?

I am just SO ready for this to be fun. I know I've lost control of my body for awhile, for now it's baby's...and I know I'm going to be uncomfortable and what I feel now is only going to get worse...BUT I am so ready for a little bit of fun. Is that too much to ask for?

I hope you feel so much better soon, I'm sorry to steal your thread with my negative post. I'm sure we will all have good days and bad days. It's all just part of it! Keep your chin up sweetheart, it'll get better.

Lots of love and luck,
Hollie

I know how you feel. I am still throwing up almost 10 times a day and can't eat ANYTHING remotely processed/fatty/sugary/loads of artificial flavour because my stomach rejects it.

I have an appointment to see a therapist next week that my obgyn set me up with because emotionally I am feeling very sad and worthless as I can barely accomplish anything during this pregnancy as I am tired all the time and have little nutrition to turn into constructive energy.

Maybe meeting with a therapist to deal with how you're feeling could help you? It is not uncommon amongst pregnant women.

Awe, dolphin! I know exactly how you feel.

This morning when I lost my fruit loop breakfast in the sink I thought..."What the hell?" Not to mention the fact that I can no longer find a comfortable position to sleep in so therefore I haven't gotten any real sleep in days. I woke last night with a dead hip bone that was killing me. I feel like all I do is toss and turn.

I feel like a fat ass, do I have to get big everywhere? I always thought your belly just popped and everything else stayed the same but nooooo, I'm just a huge hungry hippo with stretch marks all over her. :( ALREADY!

I am feeling quite down lately too so you aren't alone. I still have anxiety when it comes to the baby and our little bean won't cooperate so I'm not even sure if I should believe the doctor telling us she's "sure" it's a girl. (but save the receipts on girlie stuff you buy) gee thanks that's exciting. ...NOT.

Last night I was up sick worrying that all my tossing and turning was getting the baby tangled up in her umbilical chord and going to strangle her. Is that even possible?

I am just SO ready for this to be fun. I know I've lost control of my body for awhile, for now it's baby's...and I know I'm going to be uncomfortable and what I feel now is only going to get worse...BUT I am so ready for a little bit of fun. Is that too much to ask for?

I hope you feel so much better soon, I'm sorry to steal your thread with my negative post. I'm sure we will all have good days and bad days. It's all just part of it! Keep your chin up sweetheart, it'll get better.

Lots of love and luck,
Hollie

Hollie,

Thanks for your rant- It selfishly makes me feel better that Im not alone :blush: I went off on my hubby last night because our dog was eating her bed in her crate! so I had to get up and take the bed away from her, and then she just kept crying, and I woke hubby up to tell him to do something- I ended up going to the couch and sleeping there- talk about drama queen! SO NOT ME! so of course I tossed and turned, didnt sleep well at all, and today Im just exhasuted and very crabby! My face looks so fat and ugly- eventhough my belly has grown, I still feel like people look at me and say "wow she's fat" I havent taken any pictures of me while pregnant because I feel like such an ugly cow- :cry: Im glad I can let it out with you girls because since no-one I know is pregnant, noone can really relate...:dohh:...I guess today is an off day- Oh and also since Im so damn tired all the time, my house just looks so messy its driving me crazy, but when I get home all I wann do is sleep!!!! AHHHH....Sorry , I know Im a downer right now lol- Thanks for the support! :hugs:
xoxox- Laura

I know how you feel. I am still throwing up almost 10 times a day and can't eat ANYTHING remotely processed/fatty/sugary/loads of artificial flavour because my stomach rejects it.

I have an appointment to see a therapist next week that my obgyn set me up with because emotionally I am feeling very sad and worthless as I can barely accomplish anything during this pregnancy as I am tired all the time and have little nutrition to turn into constructive energy.

Maybe meeting with a therapist to deal with how you're feeling could help you? It is not uncommon amongst pregnant women.

Awwwww Im so sorry- I never had Morning sickness so you have every right to feel like crap!!! I guess Im being anxious and I want to get this baby out already- Not just for me, but to be able to take care of him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"