I thought I was out, but today's temp gives me hope.

I think I may be out. This is the highest temp I've been for CD28 for the last few months, but it will probably go something like "the higher it is, the harder it will fall". I am officially late or I should be happy if my LP has lengthened back to 14. Oh, guess we'll see with tomorrow's temp.

https://i66.tinypic.com/23sbpzp.png

That's a small drop. I've had fluctuation after bfp. Have you tested if you are late? I know you did yesterday but today is a new day lol

I agree with dobby- my temps fluctuated a little even after my bfp. After about 7-10 days after my bfp I decided I should stop temping and worrying and trying to enjoy this pregnancy especially since it's my first. Good luck!

I've always stopped after BFP. They only time I kept testing past when I would have stopped was when I didn't get a pos until 21dpo. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in MC, so the funky temps were for a reason. FF does still say possibly triphasic at day 23, so there is still hope.

No, I haven't tested today. I have to buy some more when I go shopping. I had one left from last month. Which I thought was a frer, but was some blue dye test. I'm nervous to test before tomorrow, but I might cave tonight. It would be my luck she starts first thing tomorrow morning, per usual. Although, as I said before, I should be happy my LP would be returning to normal.

We're WTT after this month, so fingers crossed.

I agree with dobby- my temps fluctuated a little even after my bfp. After about 7-10 days after my bfp I decided I should stop temping and worrying and trying to enjoy this pregnancy especially since it's my first. Good luck!

Congratulations and I wish you a happy & healthy nine months!

I will if I get a BFP, too. I have enough to stress about without adding temps to the mix. I hope AF stays away tomorrow. Thank you:flower:

The witch just showed full force :cry:

I'm out until next year. Good luck ladies!

Sorry to hear that momma13. Fx'd next cycle is your lucky one!

Aw sorry Momma! GL next year when you decide to try again!

Would ladies with experience in temp charting pls look at my chart. I feel like it's indicating I'm already out for the cycle. I'm ok if it is,wasn't getting my hopes up. Just grateful that I seem to have O'd at least

Thank you both!

Aphy, there isn't a concrete answer either way as charting only confirms ovulation and I have seen charts similar to yours that have ended in both. However, my opinion is it looks like an ovulatory cycle so far. You're not out until the fat lady sings though! I had a beautiful chart and it was an ovulatory cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->