I thought i would know?!?!

ellasmummy

Reaction score
Last night had crampy pains very low and thought it was the start, but nothing happened. This morning they were still there and i got dressed took Ella to her playgroup and whilst i was there i noticed a really strong pains just above my belly button lasted about 30secs. 20 mins later i had another and then had 2 straight after eachother. I walked home from playgroup and had another pain whilst i was walking home and started thinking this is it. I got in and after 20mins i had no pains and thought great its obviously nothing, but then i got 3 one after the other each lasting about 20secs. I called my mum and just burst into tears, i dont know what the pains are as they dont feel like the contractions i had with Ella but they are so painful. When they have gone my back hurts and my tummy feels constantly achy but im having nothing regular. Is this the start or am i being paranoid? x

Sounds really frustrating and painful! Poor thing!

I'd be calling my midwife for reassurance if my body was freaking out like that. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't... I guess you've got to wait and see.

*hugs* for the pain!

Maybe try having a bath or a hot shower, I've had some nasty cramps in my tummy and lower back and hot showers have been exactly what I've needed... I really dont want to see our water bill!!!

If it carrys on much longer call hospital or mw hun. Im not sure but still could be the start of something, but i think your abit like me and dont like to get your hopes up for it to be nothing!

sounds like it could be the start. however i've had loads of feeling like that lol that have turned into nothing. ii tend to get them in the middle of the night and i'm always convinced she's coming but she's not. ring your mw if it keeps happening tho xx

oo sounds like the start of things hun xx

Im not sure, but i hope it's the start of something for you.

If it carrys on much longer call hospital or mw hun. Im not sure but still could be the start of something, but i think your abit like me and dont like to get your hopes up for it to be nothing!

Yep thats exactly what i am like :D

My MW has been telling me for weeks she thinks im going to go any day now so ive been excited for weeks, everyday waking up thinking is today the day? ... And nothing!

I gave up hope on tuesday night and decided she wasnt going to come any time soon but this has me thinking twice. I had nothing from 12.30 then at 12.56 i had a v.v.v.strong one then agen at 12.59 which was minor and then 13.01 which lasted 40seconds. I hope this is something, just going to sit around and see what happens. Thanks for your help girls :hugs:

Hope something happens soon for you!! My LO seems to be playing these games for the past week its driving me mental :hissy:

Hope this is the start for you hun and good luck xx

I had irregular contractions for most of the day while in labour with Abi before it really started to become regular and established.

:muaha:

Sounds promising chick...get all your stuff organised so that you're not panicking later or in the next day or two. Keep on the move....this will help your contractions to become more regular and help baby to shuffle down and on it's way out:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck my sweetie:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Hope this is the start of things for you!
I have had lower back ache and loads of braxton hicks yesterday and today, and have felt rubbish today! I keep thinking that it could be the start of things, although trying not to get hopes up!!! :dohh:

Hevz - Thanks for that, its kinda given me hope. I had the irregular pains for 24hours before anything started happening with my 1st. But this time i just feel so unsure whether its labour or not. With my 1st i knew straight away, this time i seem to be confused :dohh:

My back is in agony, constant ache in my tummy is doing my head in! Only had 2 contractions in the last hour though so really hoping they are not stopping. Im going to get up off my bum n walk round the house to keep them coming!

Good Luck didda hope its the start of something for you!

Thanks for all the replies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"