I told myself I wouldn't get upset...bleeding?

moose

Reaction score
But I am in tears.

Earlier today I had some brown on a tissue after I wiped. It got darker, and just now it had a pink hue to it.

I don't know if I am going to lose the baby but I am in tears. :cry: I am trying to look at as it this is the only time this has happened, so I still could be okay.

I called DH, he is working at the ER tonight on call. He said well, we just wait and see. We are rural so I can't get blood done till tomorrow, even then I don't know if he feels we should get them done.

Sorry, I hope that this is just a false alarm. I am just lost.

It could just be a bleed hun, doesnt mean your going to loose the baby for certain, can't you go to A&E?

DH is the doctor on call at emergency dept...so cause he said to wait I am waiting. We are in a small town...so if I went in he would be the only doc there.

I am sitting here pulling out my hair cause I want to know.

I am hoping that it is really nothing, telling myself this.

I know so many of you have had the same......

Hi,

Lots of people do bleed through pregnancy and go on to have happy healthy babies. My best friend bled for most of the 9 months. If there is no pain with it then it is most likely nothing. Although it is only human nature to worry!! can you spend the day with your feet up? Perhaps stay in bed and watch some daytime tele.

I really do hope that everything is ok for you!!

:dust::dust::dust:

try not to worry homey, were all here for u, let me know how u get on xxxx

I thought you should only worry if theres pain? not just blood??

Good luck babe :dust: for u and ur bean

I have been cramping since BFP, but the boobies still hurt so that is good..I hope.

Ah well if I can't sleep tonight there is a Cary Grant movie on. Gotta find the positive in everything eh?

Thank you all, this site and its members always amaze me.

cant u phone early pg unit n get up there hun asap 2put ur mind at rest ?!?! they shut ere at 12 dont know wot its like where u r? :hugs:

The same thing happened to me, I burst into tears when I saw blood.

But I went for a scan a few days later and everythings fine, so don't lose hope.

Good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxx

You're in all our thoughts and prayers. :hugs: Everything will turn out just fine...lots of women have bleeding and spotting and have perfectly healthy babies. My mom even did with all three of her children!

Try not to worry hun,although i know its hard. I had a little bleed a few weeks ago and everythings fine, so it could just be nothing! Thinking of you :hugs:

Just woke up, and there was nothing on the pad or when I wiped! Wooohooo! DH isn't home yet, but I will ask him when he gets here if we can have something done.

Thank you all...I feel foolish right now, but man when I saw it...shudder...shudder.

babe get looked at - u should be refered a early scan.

I just called DH and he is going to get one of the docs at the clinic to rec me up some bloodwork to make sure the levels are right and then another one later to see if they are still rising. So off to town I will go.

Aww hun hope the results are good....all the best hun xxxxxxxxxx

Im sure all will befine... but if youve had any bleeding you should be given an early scan to check all looks ok. They arent just checking on bubs, they can also see if theres a bleed etc anywhere inside so u know whether to expect to bleed in future or not. :hugs:

I had brown/pink at 4/5 weeks and touch wood all ok so far. Hospital said it was most likely implantation. This can be delayed too hun, just taked time to make its way out you know?... I know the panic is horrible though. :hugs:

Its a good sign my doc says that you still have symptoms if you had them. As for bleeding well it can go either way hun. I bled alot and baby had a heart beat at 6.5 weeks. Good luck sweety

Just woke up, and there was nothing on the pad or when I wiped! Wooohooo! DH isn't home yet, but I will ask him when he gets here if we can have something done.

Thank you all...I feel foolish right now, but man when I saw it...shudder...shudder.
Dont feel foolish you was right to worry goodluck with bloods and fingers crossed its the end of your worry :hug:dust:Sticky baby dust:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->