I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot this time....

My fingers are crossed that you get your BFP!!!

Walked to and from mcDonald's today because I didn't want to lose my parking space. LOL Now I feel so full of energy, I cant wait to do my physical therapy later. I am also excited because i am going to test tomorrow morning. yeah, it might be too early but 2/11 holds a meaning to me althought I have not figure out what it is yet. Weird story, i was walking to work one day back in 2007 and thought the lottery sign outside a convienent store said the jackpot was up to 211 million. I saw "211" clear as day but when I got up on the sign it was so far from being "211" I decided that something is going to happen with that number or on that day. So now every time the jackpot hits 211 we play (this only happened once and I missed it and forgot to actually play...grrr...lol) and every Februrary 11 that lands on a Wednesday (the day they draw) we buy extra tickets. And of course I played on February 2011 regardless what day it was. Well, this year, the lottery is pulled tomorrow AND I am testing tomorrow so who knows, maybe my jackpot will be a new baby. I'll take that over 600+ million dollars anyday.

Maybe you'll luck out and get both! :D

Psh, I wouldn't! I take pregnancy seriously. :D If the universe would throw some money at you, too, while it's at it, that would be fabulous! I can dream for you. :)

:flower: Thank you sweetie. I wish the same thing for you. You're a great TTC buddy.

So I came home tonight and cleaned the kitchen, put dinner in the slow cooker, put in a load of laundry and then did my hour long physical therapy session. Came upstairs and was starving. Finished dinner and suddenly was not hungry for what it was at all. The mushroom soup smelled horrible so I'm sipping a hot cocoa willing the nausea to go away. I've had cramping most of the day. Sometimes I think I'm going to start AF any minute nut it's still a week before I am due.

All good signs! :D Ahhhh I wish the week would pass already so you could POAS!!!

I like 2/11. It's DHs birthday ;) Keeping everything crossed that your lucky number is good to you tomorrow.

I'm POAS'ing first thing tomorrow morning. I hope I can sleep tonight. ;-)

BBT was down from 97.7 (the last two days) to 96.7 this morning. I tested using a dollar store cheapie and not surprisingly got a :bfn:. If :witch: doesn't fly in by Saturday, I will :test: again but I am not very confident anymore as the only symptom I appear to be having now is nausea. Just came from the bathroom and I have more EWCM but it was tinged with blood looked like to me. So, I thing :witch: is coming tomorrow or even later today. This will mean I will have to start counting my first day of spotting as my first day of menstruating as my doctor said may be the case since I sometimes spot/bleed for nine days a month (five days spotting; two days of medium to heavy flow; two more days of spotting) and it could just indicate that I am a slow menstrater. i wish I could just bleed and be done but what are ya gonna do, right? If I had counted the first day of spotting last month it would put me at starting today. Also, if I use my old period tracker I used for 13 months, even with putting the first day of heavy flow, 28 days would be today so i don't know why even IT says I have 6 days to go. bunch of bs really; since I wasn't doing OPK right for the first two weeks, I may be had a positive result and didn't know it until the day I tested positive which may have been the trail end. Even though I was having :sex: every day and should have been full of :spermy: when I O'ed I must have missed a day or am just not meant to have anymore babies. A few years ago I was told the issues I have with my menstrual cycle could be from being premenopausal so i fear I might be out of luck. Also, fiance's mother had a hard time conceiving, his brother had to adopt but neither he nor I are sure what the cause was. it might be an issue with the men in his family. :shrug: I just find it so frustrating that the first two times I got pregnant I was so unprepared and not expecting it and now i am ready and we want a child and I may not be able to. Ok, I am going to have chocolate now.

Hang in there! Even under the best of circumstances, it can take 12 ovulatory cycles of active trying to conceive. If if you're full of swimmers at the right moment, it's still just a 15-20% chance of hitting the jackpot. I'm sure you'll get there -- this might just not be your month. If AF hits today, you're just one day closer to your next try, and that's something to celebrate -- at least you're not wasting more time in your unlucky cycle. :)

Having a pity party of one. I used the bathroom at 715 am and I was spotting. Bright red and a good amount although non reached the panties. Went to work and around 955 (really not wanting to) I used the bathroom again and I had just a little more spotting and then nada after that. With never having had IB before and it only occurring in 1/3 of all conceptions, I don't want to get my hopes up. I am not having any symptoms today either save from site bbs and a bit of tiredness but both of those can be AF. I also had a temp rose today but mu previous 3 were taken at the incorrect times as I my sleep pattern was interrupted so I took it when I got woken if I'd been asleep at least three hours. Plus last night was the first time I slept through the night on over a week.

It could even just be first trimester spotting. If AF hits in full, then you can count yourself out for the cycle... but then it'll be the first day of a NEW cycle and you can try again soon! :)

Just held a coworker's newborn daughter and about cried. She's so perfect. I was also told today by another coworker she dreamt I was pregnant and she doesn't even know i am trying. I've been waiting for someone to tell me that. I am not spotting anymore; even after a very large and difficult bowel movement when i thought for sure it would have brought on AF full force as it has done in the past if i I have one around the expected AF time and nothing. I am very excited. Still not having any symptoms but I am still testing tomorrow. Last night I dreamt I took a test and it was positive. Two tests to be exact. :thumbup:

All good signs! I actually had a coworker approach me during my last pregnancy and tell me she dreamed I was pregnant. She was so happy for me that she hugged me. She had no idea!

SO EXCITED FOR YOUR TEST. Can't wait to hear about it in the morning!

Yeah, the only thing I need to completely solidify that I am is a two year old to tap my belly and say, "baby". that happened to me with my other two BEFORE I even tested postitive. LOL i don't know any two year olds right now. Another coworker who does know I am trying said, "how about a 36 year old?" LOL apparently several people want me to have a baby and don't even know I was trying. But then, they have only been watching me have baby fever for the last five years. Off and on I go through phases of literal depression over not being pregnant. I worry about that happening again on top of the added stress of the doctor telling my it's pretty much now or never.

Tested again this morning and another :bfn:. I used a generic E.T.P. test. Still no :witch: so I'll test again on Wednesday or Thursday...if I can hold off. Was so hoping for a V Day :bfp: but it's not in the cards.:shrug:

Awww, sorry no bfp today. :hugs: Stay away, witch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->