I too am 2 days late *update, bfp*

blamesydney

Reaction score
So, I tested at 9DPO, as early as possible, and got a BFN. I then pretty much figured, well, not pregnant. Now I'm 2 days late. I told my husband today and he said that he didn't want to test because he wanted to deal with what he had on his plate this week, and we could test next week. He also said "you've been later before". Am I wrong for feeling as if this is incredibly selfish? So what if you don't want to know right now, what about me? I'm too embarrassed to say anything so I just kept my thoughts to myself. But I suppose my 2 week wait just turned into a 3 week wait :(
anyway, I haven't had much in the way of symptoms, and no IB, even though I got it the last two times. Just constipation, moodiness, and a little cramping here and there. Also all bloated so I've just been waiting for AF to show up. IDK. thoughts? opinions? :shrug:

So, I tested at 9DPO, as early as possible, and got a BFN. I then pretty much figured, well, not pregnant. Now I'm 2 days late. I told my husband today and he said that he didn't want to test because he wanted to deal with what he had on his plate this week, and we could test next week. He also said "you've been later before". Am I wrong for feeling as if this is incredibly selfish? So what if you don't want to know right now, what about me? I'm too embarrassed to say anything so I just kept my thoughts to myself. But I suppose my 2 week wait just turned into a 3 week wait :(
anyway, I haven't had much in the way of symptoms, and no IB, even though I got it the last two times. Just constipation, moodiness, and a little cramping here and there. Also all bloated so I've just been waiting for AF to show up. IDK. thoughts? opinions? :shrug:

Oh my days hon you so need to test. I can't believe ure OH is being so meh about it. Is there anyway u can get a test urself hon just for the reassurance

Oh my days hon you so need to test. I can't believe ure OH is being so meh about it. Is there anyway u can get a test urself hon just for the reassurance
I mean I could borrow some money and drive myself to the store but he'll know why. I dont really know what to say. Scarlets dad left me the day we found out, so I'm real hesitant and anxious. I know it's way different, as we were young, together for a very short time, and definitely not married, but that sort of thing sticks in the head I guess. :shrug:

Alright, ladies, I told OH that im going shopping. Cross your fingers for me.

*UPDATE* so I just got back from the store and...BFP:shock:
What do I do? Do I tell him? Even if he doesnt wanna know yet?? I DIDNT EXPECT TO BE THIS NERVOUS

Yay awwww sweety congratulations.
I'm sure ure OH will be happy hon but I can understand u being worried after what you want through b4. Bless you

*UPDATE* so I just got back from the store and...BFP:shock:
What do I do? Do I tell him? Even if he doesnt wanna know yet?? I DIDNT EXPECT TO BE THIS NERVOUS
Congratulations! I hope your OH was excited to hear the news. I can understand why you are feeling nervous but I hope he remembers what is important in all this and work isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->