I took a test this AM....

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
BFP!!! I am about 9DPO! I can't believe what I am seeing...neither does my hubby he says it has to be as dark as the control line 😂😑

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations!!! I got mine today too 10dpo! I'm betting my oh will be the same! Thinks the line has to be as dark!

Yay! I'm actually feeling quite quilty and lucky ! We had a few months ntnp but this is the only month we actually used opks

I think a digital would take longer to show? There a lot less sensitive x

Congratulation. Those digitals are less sensitive. It will be bfp soon.

Digi will take a day or 2 to catch up, that's definitely a bfp x

Ok, my husband is hesitant, and I didn't wait for fmu. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I feel like I'm going crazy. I took the first one for giggles, saw the faint line and called shennanigans, so I took the next one. It was the darker of the two. I guess I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'm going to test again in the morning just to see if it's still even there.

Attachments

• WP_20170216_16_07_22_Pro (3).jpg
    WP_20170216_16_07_22_Pro (3).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 16
Ok, my husband is hesitant, and I didn't wait for fmu. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I feel like I'm going crazy. I took the first one for giggles, saw the faint line and called shennanigans, so I took the next one. It was the darker of the two. I guess I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'm going to test again in the morning just to see if it's still even there.

I see it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"