+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I'm sorry Maureen, I think its common to be scared after you lose a child. I had a miscarriage before my son and I know how hard it can be.

Whether you lose one baby or multiple it just SUCKS. To have your whole world ripped away from you is not easy and just know that you have SO much support here and there are other ladies who have gone or are going through what you are. You're not alone, and we're here with open ears to listen to you vent or be happy and to share in your joy because THIS WILL BE YOUR HAPPY ENDING!

I think its very ok to just let it out.. You have every right to feel anxious and negative about it.. I just have a good feeling and am so hopeful for you! Can't wait until tomorrow's beta

awww hunnie :hugs:

Let it all out hunnie, I will be honest with you, being pregnant after losses is NO fun at all!! I had this weird sense of, if i was pregnant again then it would take all the pain and upset from my losses away, because finally i would get my rainbow baby, but in actual fact its had the opposite effect!!! Im constantly worried, checking everytime i go to the toilet.. Being pregnant just makes it all the more apparent just how easy this can all go wrong :(

I dont look at the long term goals, but i make a day to day goal... Today i am Pregnant!

Maybes start a Pregnancy journal so that you can write down exactly how you feel etc, its not good to keep it all bottled up hunnie x

This just confirms again that my fmu sucks, I peed 3 times in the night and the last time was only 1 hour before fmu, I guess I'll know when I get 2nd beta results today

Attachments

• new test thur.jpg
    new test thur.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 40
To be honest, I wasn't okay the whole pregnancy. With every milestone it did get a bit easier to believe, or not worry As much.... but I never was fully invested. Now that he is here, I am still thinking that something has to go wrong or be wrong.... it is hard to think everything is fine, PAL is something that needs to have more support and understanding. I see organizations for things all the time... but the only thing I've heard of is October being Loss Awareness Month... we need support year 'round. I guess that is what BnB is for...I know I couldn't have made it through without some nice ladies on here, including you. One Day at a time...that is all we can take.

You still have lines! SMU was best for me... I may have said that already! LOL! waiting the results are agony... but part of the battle...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear your numbers!!!

Big numbers! Big numbers!!

My FMU was rubbish!!! top 2 tests are FMU and bottom test is with 2nd! there was only an hour between the FMU and SMU! and look how different there are! Also FMU urine i held for 8 hours!

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/4cbe964bf3b0a9dbb5f73a7bd0ec64d5.jpg

Hi hope today brings you relief!!! Stalking for your results lol.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wish you nothing but the best today! I pray your numbers are nice and have doubled. I'm praying for ya!

I'm another one who's FMU is also crap, don't worry too much hun. Good luck and fingers tightly crossed for you xx

Just got my second Beta, Monday was 9, wendesday was 28 WHOOP WHOOP

tripled!! there you go and only 48 hours..so happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back