+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I always used answer brands and I got a very visible line at 8dpo.

I really have no idea, around 14 to 15 dpo, af would have been yesterday, I'm just gonna try to be a little more laid back, It might might be really dark but i'm pregnant TODAY and i'll take it :thumbup:

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/p4.jpg

just wanted to wish you good luck and also where ur ticker!!!!! you deserve a nice baby ticker now. congrats and have a easy HnH 9 months :hugs:

Your test look lovely! :thumbup: so happy for you! :)

Your lines look lovely, especially the FRER! I am so hopeful for you! you deserve your own little miracle in your arms.

I've been reading your thread, and im so tickled for you! :happydance:
I truely believe this is your forever baby, and everything will be great. Those last test look perfect and beautiful, and your numbers are AMAZING.

Hey Maureen i need to see a digi test :haha:

I still havent bought one, I'm just scared to see not pregnant, crazy huh?

Not crazy at all. It's crushing to actually see 'not pregnant' spelled out. Maybe after your next betas. I'm so excited for your last test results! It gives me hope to see things to work out for someone in the LTTTC club :) Maybe someday it will work out for us too after all of these years.

Your lines look great, a digi would DEFINITELY show up now.

My tests are getting lighter then yesterdays tests, I know something is wrong :(

Attachments

• fr12.jpg
    fr12.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 41
  • fr34.jpg
    fr34.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 66
Wow are you sure Maureen? Could it have been a dilute pee? I am still staying positive for you! Let's hope for the best for sure!

It was about a 2 hour hold, it looked pretty yellow, if my numbers doubled from wednesday it would make them around 56 and the tests would be darker not lighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->