+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

My fmu is always crap.. I'd say wait and maybe do afternoon, when do yo go for more bloof

Today your pregnant remember positive thoughts it will be ok. Nothing wrong just diluted urine.

That was my afternoon tests, the tests right above each of the ones I just took are from yesterday afternoon

Maureen try not to worry I did this and I made myself ill. Your pregnant hun just try and relax your numbers have gone up and I'm sure when you have them taken again they will rise and double. Step away from the tests you will only stress yourself out enjoy being pregnant :) xx

Thanks, I will try, They seem to be getting darker as they dry, do answer tests take awile to dry?

It was about a 2 hour hold, it looked pretty yellow, if my numbers doubled from wednesday it would make them around 56 and the tests would be darker not lighter

Nope. Took a FRER at @ 15 dpo and for a fact my beta was in the high 60s. Same line as 11 dpo!

I done a FRER on the day my HCG was 486!! and it was faint! and i worried to hell!!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...er/763575-low-hcg-levels-update-w-scan-2.html

Post 14 are what my betas were.
They stayed the same and lighter depending on my urine for awhile. I swear progesterone has something to do with it!

From what I've read and from my own personal experience...if you WERE having a miscarriage your betas would have not doubled...let alone tripled. Ya know?

Chin up hun!

I had a bunch of up and down tests this time [Answer and Wondfo included]

Try not to read too much into it.
:hug:

Sending prayers your way Maureen, try not to stress too much (I know easier said than done) and just focus on today. hugs to you dear!

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that this is your sticky bean and that you will go onto have a H&H 9 months!!! I hope that everything will be alright!!!:hugs: Big hugs to you hun!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/939b7cdae7c6d9d380087611cf57d138.gif

Have you done any other tests with evening urine???

Pretty sure its darker then earlier right? newest on bottom, second photo is tweaked

Attachments

• tnew.jpg
    tnew.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 57
  • tnewtweak.jpg
    tnewtweak.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 58
Honey why worry your test are getting darker, don't stress yourself and your baby you will be fine love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->