+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Not heavy but I do have cramps and my tests are not progressing, I just did my last Frer and it looks lighter then the Frer from 2 days ago

How is that possible?! Your HCG was doing so well!

Hopefully the cramps are just your womb expanding getting ready for baby and moving things around. I'm still really hopeful for you (((hugs)))

Will keep you in my prayers
I know it's hard hun
Big hugs

And how long did you hold compare to last time?

Top test was 2 days ago, if my betas are rising it would mean that it should be way darker

Attachments

• tttt.jpg
    tttt.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 58
But the frer I'd very dark I think you need too lay off testing hunnie xxx

Beta on wed was 28 so Friday would be 56 so today should be around 75 or so , Top test was taken on thursday

You just had beta results yesterday they probably haven't changed THAT much to make darker yet! I'd wait until Monday! And you are still obviously pregnant so keep postitive!!

I'm telling u that is fine!!!!!!! Plus, one test is dry, the other is not completely dry and I do see a difference anyhow :) I think its a fine progression. Test day after day everyday, u won't see a big dark line. We all r aware I never did! Hugs hun! Congratulations, try to stay positive I know its hard!!

Oh and $ test r shizzzzznit. My hcg was in 300s and I got a faint faint ridiculous faint line on that. Scared me half to death too.

My beta wasn't yesterday it was Wednesday :(, I have another beta being done on Monday

I won't be buying any more tests , I have a few dollar tests and that will be it , I'm just so scared , I don't want a 5th miscarriage but I guess I can't do anything about it anyways , I'm gonna try to be positive about it as long as I don't start bleeding bad

Maureen ~ best advice I can give is to just top testing, relax and take it easy. Some people never get dark hpt. with that said, monday will be here before you know it. Enjoy the positive test sweetie :hugs:

maureen your todays test looks way darker then thursdays to me! I say a little blood isn't bad and the fact your test looks so good says some good things. Please try not to worry! You are pregnant and thats what counts!!! Big big hugs your way! Stay positive!!

I think it could be implant spotting.. Let's hope for the positive! Your FRER still looks great in my opinion.

Hoping your spotting doesn't progress.. Prayers for you honey!

Did a little tweak/enhance and I think megnjoe is right the second one has not dried and they always look darker when they are dry.. And the line is still very prominent not faint at all.. I think it starts gettling lighter first if its going to!

Remember too that your first BFP was at 10 or 11 dpo, so now you will only be like 16 which is still early days

Attachments

• tttti.jpg
    tttti.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 19
Thanks so much amommy and I am blessed and everyone else on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members