+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I think your frer looks fine also. You have to remember that your numbers are still "low" but low doesn't mean bad I mean you got a blazing positive with a 9! Thats GREAT! And your numbers are doubling and thats the important thing. So I wouldn't really expect your tests to be super dark right now. I think you implanted a little later so thats okay, thats probably why your tests arent super dark and I think your spotting might be related to implantation as well.

Hey Maureen, I know where you are coming from with all the worry and tests. I cramped and spotted quite a few times. I just knew it was over, but I made it home with a baby boy.... try to stay positive.

Your tests look great to me! As long as the bleeding is light, you should be just fine. Keep the faith.

My FRER didn't progress between testing days, so I gave up wasting money on the damn things and tested progression on 10p ebay ic's instead! They also had days where they looked lighter or the same too, but by 6w my hcg was over 100,000!
Fingers crossed for you sweetie, its not over yet, by any means! xx

I'm doing ok today , just a few more spots of blood but you have to stare to see it, I'm soooo dry down there that it almost seems like I may have chapped so that may be it too, sorry if that's kinda gross , I tested again yesterday with another dollar store test about 4 hours after the other one and it was darker but of course I tested this morning with very diluted pee and it was a tad lighter , I'll upload the photos after I get home, I'll take another one around 5 pm

Have you had sex recently? That could also be why your spotting?

^^that's what I was gonna ask. Also if u r sensitive down there when u r dry, try using a baby wipe it much gentler, then just pat dry with the toilet paper. I know because I have issues down yonder lol :)

Put down the tests! You are going to drive yourself mad! i threw mine away so I wouldnt test anymore! Just relax and realize you are doing everything you can do! When are your next beta results?

Maureen hunnie... I say this in the most loveliest way possible.

Put the tests down and step away from them!, your only gonna drive yourself crackers!... You are pregnant! and take each day as that.

I tested when i fell in February! i tested every single day with SMU and got gorgeous progressing lines!!!. Pregnancy was great i had the symptoms etc, no abnormal cramps or any bleeding not even spotting... Fast forward to 12weeks and 4days when i had my very first scan, and i was told i had a blighted ovum (just a empty sac with no baby or yolk sac) which the sac had stopped at 7weeks and 5days!!! I got the most biggest shock of my life!

A pregnancy test can only say that its detected some level of HCG, it cant tell you whether your pregnant with a viable baby or not... it cant tell you that you will have a baby in 9 months time or that it will end very shortly!...

I really do wish you the best :) x

Just seeing if you had tested again! We need pictures!!

I just tested, it seems quite a bit lighter, i'm hoping it darkens as it dries, i'll take a photo in a bit, but i'm pretty sure a miscarriage is starting again, I know everyone says not to test but by testing I was hoping to get some peace of mind by seeing progression, I would be ok if the just stayed the same but they keep getting lighter

:( I'm sorry. Life can be so unfair sometimes.

here it is, top test was yesterday at 2:30 pm, next down is yesterday at 5:30 pm, third is fmu today and bottom is from about 15 minutes ago, I hope it gets darker as it dries but if I'm doubling correctly the every day would be alot higher so they should be darker no matter what and not lighter, I think i'm fooling myself by thinking that I'll ever have a baby again, my son is 21 years old and my husband has no children of his own, we have been married 7 years and have been trying all that time, I'm 39 years old and maybe its just not meant to be, I kinda wish the fertility docs could have at least found a reason that way I didnt just keep getting false hope, it took 2 and 1/2 years to conceive this baby and all for nothing, this will be my 5th miscarriage and i just cant go through all this again, I really thought with the baby aspirin, metaformin, progesterone and extra folic acid and prenatal and losing 80 pounds would help but I guess not,

Attachments

• bad.jpg
    bad.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 80
It is getting darker as it sits , I'll try getting another photo in a few , maybe everyone is right and I shouldn't test anymore , you can tell
How crazy I'm getting just by reading my last post :)

Having a baby is a 2 person job. Obviously you have carried a baby to term since you have a son. Has your husband had any testing done? Its not ONLY you that has to carry this weight. Keep your head up hun.

No more tests! Test again in a week if you want. Just rely on those hcg numbers climbing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->