+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Yes he was tested too for everything , he has really good sperm
Count and mobility , they actually told us that no way is it his sperm , that's good , sucks if it was both of us , I can't upload the new photos cause my husband is on the computer and he would flip if he knew I was still testing :) the photos are on my iPhone

Well thats good. I can't wait to see the new tests dried!!! :D

Yes put down the tests! It is just making you worry! relax and just be hopeful and pray (if you are so inclined) that all is well. There is nothing you can do to change anything now anyway. We are all thinking good thoughts for you!

I'm at the doctors now to get beta drawn , I'm gonna try to get them to do it stat so I can get an answer today cause I had more blood this morning :(

I'm sorry u had more blood :( I hope u get answers @ ur appointment. Good luck Maureen!!

aww sorry hun! let us know what happens. thinking of you!! XX

praying that those numbers went up hun and everything's ok!

They are gonna do it stat , at least I'll know today
It needs to be at least 160 or so , it was 28 on Wednesday so today is 5 days later , can anyone else try to calculate what it should be ? It would be easier if it was 6 days to calculate

They are gonna do it stat , at least I'll know today
It needs to be at least 160 or so , it was 28 on Wednesday so today is 5 days later , can anyone else try to calculate what it should be ? It would be easier if it was 6 days to calculate

I crunched some numbers for you dear (I'm a math teacher)

Number have to double at least every 3 days for it to be considered ok.
So they should be at the very least 93.3 today.
Fx'd!!!!

If they doubled every 2 days, then they would be 168

Glad ur here Mindy, I wanted to try but know I would be so wrong!! good luck Maureen!!!! Fx for you <3

Thanks mindy , I really need it to double though, it tripled on my last one, but it tripled on my last miscarriage once too then I started bleeding that day and 2 days later it dropped to almost nothing , I guess I just need to know either way , everytime I had any bleeding at all it always ends badly, I hate being here at the docs seeing all the really pregnant ladies

I'm so sorry hun. I hate going to the docs with all the pregnant women too. It just makes me so sad sometimes. they should have two separate waiting rooms I swear

I know that feeling. It's like going to babies r us for a friends baby shower, worst feeling ever. Hang in there hun. I know u probably rolled ur eyes because I have a baby( I used too lol), but I know what u r going through. I'm thinking of you and tossed a prayer to the Man for you and ur DH.

I'm so sorry hun. I hate going to the docs with all the pregnant women too. It just makes me so sad sometimes. they should have two separate waiting rooms I swear

When I was getting ready to go home with Hope, I have never felt so guilty for getting my baby ad I did when I heard the lady next door sobbing uncontrollably, he husband was outside the room on the phone telling someone how she had her baby sleeping at 38 weeks. I was so mad for that woman to have to lay there and be monitored listening to crying healthy babies and seeing moms take home their child...I wonder how the hospital could be so cruel... I don't know though. You would think they would have a separate recovery area for those situations. Made me heart sick.

When I was getting ready to go home with Hope, I have never felt so guilty for getting my baby ad I did when I heard the lady next door sobbing uncontrollably, he husband was outside the room on the phone telling someone how she had her baby sleeping at 38 weeks. I was so mad for that woman to have to lay there and be monitored listening to crying healthy babies and seeing moms take home their child...I wonder how the hospital could be so cruel... I don't know though. You would think they would have a separate recovery area for those situations. Made me heart sick.

I think it depends on the hospital. My best friend (Also struggling with ttc#1) is a postpartum nurse. She said that women who have babies that either go to NICU or that are born sleeping go to a separate ward in Women's health for exactly the reason that they don't need to hear and see healthy babies when they are suffering so much.

Does it look darker, first photo is a frer i just took , second is my frers from last thursday ( top ) and Saturday underneath

Attachments

• mon new test.jpg
    mon new test.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 72
  • mon new2.jpg
    mon new2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 71
OMG a lot darker!!! And I am not just saying that, wow I am surprised how dark.. Sure hope that means good things for you!! Fx honey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->