+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Thanks ladies, I cant stop crying, I knew something wasnt right, You would think I would be used to this by now, Thanks for all the support on here

Awww maureen im so sorry bug hugs to you and your hubby xxx

awww honey my heart aches for you!! i was so hoping this one would be your sticky one..huge hugs

I am so sorry.. I have my third betas tomorrow and have a feeling it will declare mc #3 for me :( its so not fair we have to deal with this :(

I am so sorry.. I have my third betas tomorrow and have a feeling it will declare mc #3 for me :( its so not fair we have to deal with this :(

I soooo will pray that your next Betas are super high, nobody deserves to go through this

Awww Maureen... Im soo saddened for you hunnie :hugs:

This is just soooooooo Not fair :(

I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you at this moment. I pray that you get your forever baby soon.

I just wanted to write on your post and tell you how sorry I am for your loss...
I have a friend that was in a similar situation. She would find out she was pregnant and her beta wouldnt rise fast enough and she would soon miscarry. This happened to her about 8 times. Im happy to tell you though that she is 15 weeks pregnant now after so many miscarriages. Her baby is heathly and no problems. There is still hope for you, if you have it in you just keep trying! Good luck hun! Im sure I will see you on here during your healthy pregnancy!

I am so very sorry for your loss!!! My heart breaks for you hun!! Big hugs to you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae157/Classy44/Get%20Well_Sympathy_Blessings/sympathy_comment_02-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->