+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

praying for you hun! my hcg rose great and I had a MC so dont read too much into it!
it didnt drop so that is a good sign
will keep you in my thoughts :)

I'm on board the "pregnant until proven otherwise" faith train also. Hang in there Maureen, we are all here for you no matter what!

((Hugs)) just remember to take care of yourself. we will all be wishing the best for you no matter what happens :)

Have you tested anymore??? We need to see some more tests!

I still say you're pregnant until proven otherwise too. Your FRER was super dark, slow rising HCG could def be a factor. I'm praying for you Maureen.

Yep I tested, It might be a tad lighter then yesterday but it was my fmu and it was almost whiye pee, ( I peed like 4 times last night and the time before this pee was only 1 hour before ), Still no cramps or bleeding yet but I'm sure its on its way soon, Second photo is tweaked just for the hell of it

Attachments

• test8888.jpg
    test8888.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 26
  • test8888tweak.jpg
    test8888tweak.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 15
Yep I tested, It might be a tad lighter then yesterday but it was my fmu and it was almost whiye pee, ( I peed like 4 times last night and the time before this pee was only 1 hour before ), Still no cramps or bleeding yet but I'm sure its on its way soon, Second photo is tweaked just for the hell of it

still dark lines there..gl! :hugs:

Sorry hun. I'm praying for a great outcome for you, but I know from my previous losses that it takes longer for the hCG to leave the urine than the blood :( I often get a darker line for a few days after the bleeding starts.

I hope it's different for you. It seems so fair that you, britt and I all suffered losses this month. You'd think that maybe you could catch a break so at least one of us can go on to a healthy pregnancy.

:hugs: It's not over yet. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

It seems to be getting darker the longer it sits,

Attachments

• tnew2.jpg
    tnew2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 45
Hi. Did the doctor say that everything might be okay? I m so sorry about your betas.

No she said most likely miscarriage cause betas werer not going up correctly

Hcg takes longer to clear urine than blood so you could have enough In Your urine for a few days to make the test look darker but then it's starts to fade .. Sorry you are going through this! :hugs:

Here is one I just took, both are the same test just in different lighting, Does it seem darker then yeterdays dollar test, I cant put it up next to yesterdays tests cause I threw them out when I was feeling sorry for myself

Attachments

• ph1.JPG
    ph1.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 13
  • ph2.JPG
    ph2.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 20
maybe you can find a picture of the one from yesterday and post them together to compare. I think the line looks great!!

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Do they know why you've had all of these miscarriages? I had a very early miscarriage before this pregnancy, but I don't know what it's like to have it happen repeatedly. I feel so sad for you, and am saying a prayer for you. I know that you said that you might have your twin carry a baby for you. That is so incredible, that you have such a wonderful relationship with her. Sending you much love.

Heres a crop!!!

Attachments

• maureen1.png
    maureen1.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe