+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

That's good news that the bleeding has subsided!!!!

This pregnancy is gonna go all the way, I have a good feeling especially since there's no more bleeding and your tests look awesome!

Thats great that you aren't bleeding anymore!!!

Maureen stop stressing yourself out.You are pregnant .I didn't get a dark test untill i was 8 weeks.i know it is hard to believe after all this waiting but you will have a beautiful healthy baby.don't keep the stress going on.it's bad for the baby.have a healthy happy 9 months:*

Maureen last frer is Deffo darker!!! :happydance:

with my last miscarriage i was down as possible Vanishing Twin Syndrome... My HCG tripled, then i Bled alot and passed Tissue... But Next Beta showed HCG only rose abit it didnt double... But then the next beta it Doubled. Once it hit 1500HCG i got a scan and it showed a gestational sac with yolk sac. But because i fell pregnant straight after a D&C doctors were thinking i had retained tissue left behind, as i never ever got a BFN in 6weeks post Operation. Therefore i miscarried the remaining one :(.

I was told that with the vanishing twin, some women dont even know that there pregnancy started out as twins, because there get no signs of bleeding as the body/remaining baby reabsorbs it. Most women will only find out when there have a bleed of some sort or maybes HCG testing :)...

It is a possibility and something of which i wouldnt rule out. I really hope your Next beta numbers are great just so you have peace of mind hunnie... Ive been there before and its not nice :hugs:

Just went online and read some stories about slow rising hcg. Praying this is the case for you hon b/c that frer does look darker.
xoxo

I hope your appointment goes well today! Maybe you can get them to rush the results of your beta?

Praying for you today as you go in for more betas...

That test looks darker and no more bleeding :happy dance:

Could it be possible that you ovulated later than you originally thought?

I might have 0 later but that still wouldn't explain why beta is not rising correctly , I'm going for my beta at around 8 am this morning , it's only 6:45 am here now but I'm just gonna let them do the beta there and send it to their lab for the results tomorrow , I don't like the other lab , it costs way too much and my insurance only pays 20 % there and 80 % at docs office , I just took another dollar test and it looks good but my husband doesn't like me testing still cause how it effects me but I don't care , I'm gonna be ok either way now so I don't tell him and I have to wait till he goes to work in about an hour to upload it

Goodluck Maureen, cramping is completely normal, I got more cramping with with DS than I did with the MC's.

Your tests are getting darker, crossing everything for you xxxx

Good luck girl!! :) I have a good feeling about your bfps!

Prayers for today hunny update us as soon as you know something I'm praying hard!

Ok here is my dollar test from this morning, Its thin but its real pink irl, what happened was it was a nice thick line but I was trying to hide the test from dh so I by accident some water from my toothbrush driped on it and now its like a half line, second photo is My frers from yesterday, top frer was fmu and bottom was afternoon

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 24
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 29
Tests still look good! Good luck today Maureen!! Big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->