+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I've been stalking this thread , and I've not commented before, but that is just so dark, I'd say you are most definatly pregnant.
It's a beautiful line, Fx'd for tomorrow, here to a sticky bean xxx

wow that IS a serious line!! definitely darker, I think you are good to go!

Beautiful line!!!!! And it will end with a beautiful healthy baby :D

I would be totally shocked if you were misscarrying, today's lines are amazing! Fx for you Maureen! What did you do this cycle?

Hun i dont thin your having a MC i think your having a very healthy pregnancy im sure when you have your bloods back they will have risen woohooo

Defiantly darker fx'd everything is going too be ok xxx

Lost 75 or so pounds since january ( Been on a break from ttc ) We have been ttc for 6 years with 4 miscarriages, last miscarriage was 2 and 1/2 years ago, Progesterone from 4 dpo, baby aspirin, metaformin, prenatal and extra folic acid, NO clomid or iui this time, only opk, But my beta was not going up like it should, they did another beta today and i'll know tomorrow

Not sure what worked and what didnt, maybe all combined helped

here is the same frer along with a walmart from same pee

Attachments

• new7.jpg
    new7.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 25
  • new6new.jpg
    new6new.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 16
maureen I think your baby is going to be just fine. My frer NEVER got that dark. Just try to relax and enjoy this pregnancy

I'm trying but these tests still dont explain my betas, here is a break down
Beta #1 on Monday oct8th was 9,
Beta # 2 was 2 days later on Wed Oct 10 was 28
Beta # 3 was 5 DAYS later on Monday Oct 15th was only 36.1

Beautiful FRER Maureen! I think you have a nice sticky bean in there and the baby will be just fine! Congrats again Maureen you are very deserving of this! :) :hugs:

No idea what's going on with your betas (lab error? less dpo than u thought? vanishing twin?)
...but your FRER looks absolutely fab! :yipee:

OMG!!! I have no idea whats going on with your betas...I mean vanishing twin could be a very plausable explanation...but honestly I agree with you. If you were miscarrying your tests would not be getting darker. And thats a HUUUUGGEEE difference from yesterdays FRER. I have a feeling your gonna have AWESOME numbers tomorrow!

Maureen!

Much Darker! :happydance:

Enjoy the positive test and try to relax. I too believe that tomorrow is going to be a day of great news with higher betas!

And the dollar I took with same pee, way darker then this morning, it dried kinda smudgy but I'll take it

Attachments

• new10.jpg
    new10.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe