I wanna get drunk!!

Everyone is talking about wine....sounds crazy BUT I have never had any...whats it taste like!? lol .... I only go for sweet yummy alcohol lol.... I dont do beer well.

lol with wine it depends on the vintage and region to get a good one that suits your taste if you normally drink sweet fizzy alcohol then id stick to sparking wines or you can always add some lemonade to a glass of wine, try a californian Rose wine or a NZ white wine ( the white cloud ones are nice ) or theres some nice Aussie whites out there, id steer clear of more traditional wines like most French and Italian wines till you get use to the taste of wine in general

Everyone is talking about wine....sounds crazy BUT I have never had any...whats it taste like!? lol .... I only go for sweet yummy alcohol lol.... I dont do beer well.

lol with wine it depends on the vintage and region to get a good one that suits your taste if you normally drink sweet fizzy alcohol then id stick to sparking wines or you can always add some lemonade to a glass of wine, try a californian Rose wine or a NZ white wine ( the white cloud ones are nice ) or theres some nice Aussie whites out there, id steer clear of more traditional wines like most French and Italian wines till you get use to the taste of wine in general

Spoken like a true wino!! :thumbup:

Ohhhh I cant wait to have a xmas eve glass of pinot grigio tomorrow! might water it down with lemonade to make it last though! and a xmas day gin and tonic (literally a drop of gin and 98% lemonade!)...

its xmasss!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->