• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I Want 2 Help Him...

Teri

1st Time Mum to DS
Reaction score
My little man is really straining to fill his nappy, he is feeding (ff) and sleeping really well and between times he is so alert but he has just started to really strain and cry,

He was bein BF for first 5 days now he is FF i no this can effect him but he has been Doing well with his nappy deposits, its only the last 2 days he seems in so much pain!!

Is there anything i can do for him to try and ease the pain??

xx​

try pushing his legs up to his tummy, but not to hard if ya get me? it works wonders on Jayden. if that doesn't work rub (anti-clockwise) on his tummy or lower back xx

try pushing his legs up to his tummy, but not to hard if ya get me? it works wonders on Jayden. if that doesn't work rub (anti-clockwise) on his tummy or lower back xx

Am guna try that thanx...x

Pierre was doing that for the first few weeks too and I thought he was constipated but then I found out that it's normal because they just don't know how much force to use when pooping. When they start to understand the feeling that they need to go they push like crazy. If he isn't passing solid poops then your LO is probably not really in pain and will soon figure out how much force to use.

Pierre was doing that for the first few weeks too and I thought he was constipated but then I found out that it's normal because they just don't know how much force to use when pooping. When they start to understand the feeling that they need to go they push like crazy. If he isn't passing solid poops then your LO is probably not really in pain and will soon figure out how much force to use.

Hey thanks that makes loads of sense :) his poops r as id put them as normal, when he goes he really goes so im not worried that way just looks so painfull lol...

thanks tho hope it soon passes xx

giving my LO a bath seems to help him get things moving!

(Kobe was born on my birthday :D)

ive just realised he only strains like this when im feeding him... strange"! theres never anything in his nappy after all the straining either and when he does go he doesnt seem to strain at all he just does it... im confused lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"