i want a baby dinosaur costume for LO

barrowland

Reaction score
i know that dressing our babies up in costumes is the last thing we should be thinking of but for some strange reason i have an image of dressing my daughter up in a green dinosaur costume that has one of those cute spikey spines make of felt and a hood with felt spikes and a really long tail on it and holding her hands as i help her to walk around making RAWR noises for her :haha: but unfortunatly i cant seem to find the right costume anywhere :(
am i being a bit silly thinking about things like this? i know i should be thinking about all the important things but all i can think of are the lovely thing like when she can walk running around after her in the lovely parks i have near me and making cakes with her. i know its not all going to be like that and shel just be lieing around for a long while when shes born pooping and crying and feeding and im really looking forward to just cuddling her while shes like that im just getting really excited for when she is able to do other things... and i love dinosaurs

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=323654031&mcb=core

Lol not something I've really thought about but I spotted this in the mothercare catalogue the other day, you might have already seen it tho :D x

i'm the same.. the first thing i bought for my LO was an Elmo costume (from sesame street!!!) my OH thinks i'm mad!!! but i dont!! :haha:

Lol my little boy would love it if i dressed Baby in a dinosaur costume which may happen for halloween but not sure yet lol. Next have a dinosaur suit its the dinosaur from peppa pig not that you will be watching it but every kid seems to like it so start now then you'll be use to it lol.

And i love baking and stuff with my son,he is such a good helper always wanting to do stuff. It gets more fun the older they get but treasure the times where they will just lay on you sleeping coz they go so fast. xx

i know i cant wait for it all to happen and i know im going to love every moment of it but i just really cant wait till LO is a bit older and learning to talk and walk and all those wonderful things and that costume from mothercare is perfect i dont care if its for a boy you couldnt really tell and i could put some ribbons on it or something to make it a bit femine if OH complains which i dont think he will :p

me too! My OH has insisted he buys the dinosaur costume for LO XD
:) xxx

That is so cute kids love fancy dress. We've got so many fun happy times to come so excited xxx

Haha! I bought a little dinosaur costume for my 15-month-old when he was just a few months old. It should fit him this coming Halloween, when he's two. I got it for $7.99 at www.disneystore.com. It was in the SALE section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->