I want another baby

Oh crickey! That is a hard decission! Do you have to move or could you hold off until LO was older if you do have a 4th? Would your DH compromise on the ttc time frame a little, say by another 3 months or is there a real reason that you need to be done by 32? It sounds like if you had a few more months to play with that would make things a lot easier as your OH will have finished his PGCE and maybe be settled in a teaching job and you could move house before you're heavily pregnant and be all settled before LO's arrival (plus have an autumn baby so be one of the oldest in the year).
Saying that if you have a summer baby your OH will have finished his PGCE and could stay home with you for a couple of months before starting teaching in September wihch would be pretty cool!
P.S- happy birthday!

Oh crickey! That is a hard decission! Do you have to move or could you hold off until LO was older if you do have a 4th? Would your DH compromise on the ttc time frame a little, say by another 3 months or is there a real reason that you need to be done by 32? It sounds like if you had a few more months to play with that would make things a lot easier as your OH will have finished his PGCE and maybe be settled in a teaching job and you could move house before you're heavily pregnant and be all settled before LO's arrival (plus have an autumn baby so be one of the oldest in the year).
Saying that if you have a summer baby your OH will have finished his PGCE and could stay home with you for a couple of months before starting teaching in September wihch would be pretty cool!
P.S- happy birthday!

This is the quandry. We really do have to move - for one thing we currently have the 3 boys all sharing a room as we are in a 2-bed. Now I know baby would be in with us, but there's little enough space for us all as it is. We could potentially wait a little after baby is born, or even move earlier if hubby manages to secure a job as he will be applying from easter. There are so many uncertainties at the moment and have been for the past 12 months....it's how our family works. :dohh:

I think I need to think about it - I'm giving myself a month to really get to grips with it and I've asked hubby not to mention anything again. I really should be saying no more - but I just can't say no more....it's so hard. I'm stepping back for a month to see how I feel when the window of opportunity opens and we'll follow our hearts when the time comes. I'm on the mini-pill so ostensibly as soon as I don't take one I'm fertile again but only having 2 months - how would I feel if we weren't successful and I had to go back on the pill and say no more then. Would I be more heartbroken at not having conceived or never having tried? We will just have to see how it pans out. :shrug:

Any updates from anyone? How is everyone? I'm still struggling if I'm honest. I've stayed on the pill so probably no August baby like we discussed. I:m unsure of how to move forward. I feel hollow both physically and mentally when i think about it.

Hope others have more cheerful updates. X

Ah hun :hugs:. Is staying on the pill your choice, DH's choice or a mutual thing? If it is your choice or mutual then maybe once your date for potentially ttc comes and goes you might feel better, it might be easier to come to terms with the decission? If it is your DH's decission then maybe he will change his mind with time :hugs:.
I'm still in the same position, I keep thinking DH is going to say yes to a 3rd-he makes comments about baby names, talking about holiday plans for a couple of years and about accomodation for the 5 of us, and then he says things like "this is why I'm glad we're sticking with 2"- feel like I'm in limbo.

Mutual decision. I know in my head its for the best and also hubby and i talked and said that right now there is too much going on. He said we need to talk more while he's home for holidays. I feel that were both struggling with the lack of direction so we're focussing on Christmas and then we'll look properly at plans etc once we have time over the holidays.

Sorry you're still getting mixed signals. Hugs x

im sorry your still confused aimee-lou and eleanor ace that your DH has been giving mixed signals sounded exactly like my DH up too a couple of months ago as i explained. We tried talking about but DH wouldnt give a yes or no so i said fine no answer means no so we will leave it at that for now and not mention it again for a while.
However a month later DH suddenly stops pulling out and i pointed out being my fertile time etc he just joked you didnt tell me(we had been using withdrawal throughout whole cycle previously) and he hasnt pulled out since :wacko: last month was a :bfn: anyway but he is continuing not using the withdrawal etc and mention things like if your pregnant then.. and asking DD1 if she would like another sibling.
Soooo after my ramble i guess we are now NTNP:blush: most of me is excited but then you get the rough days where both are waking constantly and arguing and i think i must be insane for wanting another:haha: but deep down i just dont feel done and am soo broody for one more child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->