i want morning sickness

wow, i didn't expect to offend anyone, but i guess people are so easily offended these days that i'm not surprised. i'm sorry that you have HG! that's too bad, i have a few friends who have had it and i see how bad it can get.

i had morning sickness with my first two, hospitalized with my first baby, so we'll see how this baby goes.

I had hyperemesis with my first pregnancy, was hospitalised and have never been so miserable in my life. Saying that, I really want the sickness to kick in this time even if it's hyperemesis again.

The pregnancies that I'm not sick in all end in miscarriage. I'd much prefer to be flat on my back with a drip in my arm than lose my baby.

Anybody who's offended by this thread should probably stop reading/replying. It's unfair to the original poster and anybody who agrees with her to treat their honest feelings as an attack on you.

I was like this last week really worried and wanted it so bad. The last 2-3 days have been terrible and only gotten worse! Today I can't eat anything, I'm not actually throwing up but it's still not nice lol

You can have mine - i hate it :haha: I wish i could enjoy food again but all i can stomach are lollipops and occasionally granola, all day, every day, whilst curled up on the sofa. I admit that after my scare yesterday (bleeding) I'm finding it a relieving symptom as i know my bean is still there currently, so i can see why it could be appealing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone though, it's miserable.
I'm sure everything is okay with your LO though and you will get more symptoms soon :thumbup:

You can have mine - i hate it :haha: I wish i could enjoy food again but all i can stomach are lollipops and occasionally granola, all day, every day, whilst curled up on the sofa. I admit that after my scare yesterday (bleeding) I'm finding it a relieving symptom as i know my bean is still there currently, so i can see why it could be appealing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone though, it's miserable.
I'm sure everything is okay with your LO though and you will get more symptoms soon :thumbup:

thanks! i think all is well to be honest. with my one miscarriage, i just knew something was "off" from the get go. this pregnancy i have felt fine. i ovulated super late so i should expect symptoms a few days later i suppose... first baby m/s started around 6ish weeks, second one started around 6-7 weeks so i have some time. im sorry about your bleed but im glad you are taking it easy and hope that you are able to stomach more than granola soon!

Glad to hear it's going well this time for you :thumbup: Just noticed you are only a week behind me - soon we can be miserably nauseous together :haha:
Thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->