I want my bean back :'(

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Why did you go little one. You would have had a very loving mummy and daddy who really wanted you :cry:

I just keep breaking down and crying.

And the worst part is, baby wasn't planned. So we aren't going to try for another one.

I just feel like something is missing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aw hun, nothing i can say will make u feel better, but i know how u feel, pain will ease in time, stay strong babe xxxxx

:hugs:

Awww hun it is very hard and we know exactly how you feel. I would do anything to have our little button back but unfortunately for some reason it wasn't meant to be :(

At the moment you are going to be feeling so many different emotions I cried for about 3 days solid when we found out about our MMC but (without sounding like a cliche) it does get easier, little by little, day by day. You will have up days and down days, of course you will it's all part of the grieving process.

Have you told your OH how you are feeling? I found it was very helpful to talk to my hubby about how I was feeling.

Massive :hugs: for you xx

I know exactly what you are saying hun, but shazza is right - you do begin to get stronger with up and down days. :hugs:

OH just keeps cuddlng me, saying we'll have another eventually. I dont want another. I wanted this one :(

I just wanna sleep for a while and not have to think. I cant even hold my baby nephew. I know it sounds horrible. But i'm jealous :cry:

Thanks everyone xx

ohh mate im soo sorry x
i have been following your story and my heart broke last night :(

stay strong and if you need to let it all out you know where we are xxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss.I have tears reading your post.. I don't know what to say, just be strong!
Hugs

Lottybump i can completely relate to you. My pregnancy wasn't planned but tbh when i found out i couldn't be happier. OH was scared at first but came round to the idea and the morning before i started to bleed we were looking at pushchairs and car seats. >.< Jinxed myself apparently.
When i wasn't sure if i was miscarrying or not OH said don't worry it will be okay, and if not we can have another one, but now he's against the idea for another 5-6 years. Which is unfair as i'm broody as hell. Obviously i miss my beano and would have wished things to have a different ending.
You will have your up days and your down days, every monday i'm depressed as i taunt myself by saying "oh today i would have been 10 weeks". And around christmas i'll be equally as miserable by saying "i would have been having my first scan now"
These forums have really helped me to understand my miscarriage and recover as everyone in my life seems to have pushed it to the back of their minds and are continueing life like nothing different :(
Sorry i've rambled on a bit but i just wanted to let you know your not alone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->