I want my toddler back!

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by HannahsMummy, Jan 27, 2011.

1. HannahsMummy

HannahsMummy Well-Known Member

My little girl has grown up so much over the past month, I want my baby back :cry:

She is toilet trained, she has her swimming lesson all by herself, she says please and thank you without me having to remind her, all wonderful things but its making me really sad, is this normal?

I miss having a toddler that is dependant on me. She is so grown up now and even people who come to visit say how much she has changed over the past month. I know I have to let go and just let her progress but even though I am proud of her, I can't help having a little cry :cry:

2. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

:hugs:

Sounds like you're doing a wonderful job x

3. kiwimama

kiwimama Soon to be family of 4!

awwww :hugs: It's really emotional seeing them grow up - you are so proud of them yet so sad that they don't need you as much anymore.

4. dreams

dreams My beautiful baby Ffion

Awww i feel like that since she's been able to talk a lot more and most people understand what she's saying not just me :(

5. HannahsMummy

HannahsMummy Well-Known Member

Its horrible isn't it! Now that she isn't really dependant on me for anything I just feel like she doesn't need me anymore :(

The gardener came round the other day and Hannah said to him 'would you like a coffee?' She's like a 30 year old in a 2 year olds body!

6. charliebear

charliebear Mum to AJ & Pumpkin

:hugs: Sounds like your doing a fab job.

I'm feeling like that too.
    AJ is growing up so fast too. He will say please/thank you, excuse me, sorry and his talking is a lot clearer, I dont have to translate now :lol: You can have a conversation with him too!

7. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

im in the exact same boat hunny im preg again so know i got to do it all again but i feel alll emotional that she is growing up
    Lou
    xxx