I want snow!!!

im just down the road from you natasja32 and we had some last night but only for about half an hour and did not settle im hopeing for some snow supposed to snow tonight from about 9 ish wouls be great if it settled xx

Its absolutely white over here in brum and comin down very heavy wahey !

im just down the road from you natasja32 and we had some last night but only for about half an hour and did not settle im hopeing for some snow supposed to snow tonight from about 9 ish wouls be great if it settled xx

Hey lovely...We had a few flutter last night but nothing to wright hom about. Im so hoping we get some snow that settles! My boys are so excited they cant wait. Keep asking me when its going to snow!:dohh:

my son got up this morning and asked if it was snowing i feel bad saying no lol well if it starts to snow here at all today or tonight i will let you know lol not fair that all theese other places get the snow and us down here on this little corner miss out london has had quite a bit xxx

we are forecast heavy snow sun and mon excited x

oooh we just had a few very tiny flakes but that seems to be it:rofl:

Did you get some in Feb this year hun? Im in Surrey and we had about 12 inches!!!!!
I saw a mini blizzard (lasted about 20 seconds) about an hour ago and hope we get more too :haha:

xx

We had a heavy snow fall about an hour ago. Stopped now tho and didn't settle. Looks like they are forcasting between 15-20cm here tomorrow tho!! Woop!! xxx

I want snow!!! :hissy: The sky is a grotty tea colour at the moment, which is more likely to be rain...

We had a teeny bit of snow lay a couple of days ago, but nothing since! It's pretty nippy here today though. I'm in Hampshire btw.

xx

we had a bit for about 5 mins now pretty much gone xx

Not sure if anyone has posted from Glasgow, but it has been snowing here for a couple of hours. Not very heavy, but the grass has a sprinkling of white. It has made me put some christmas music on, saddo that i am :haha:

We had about 3 mins of sleet!:dohh: Im still waiting for the snow! Altho i dont think it will settle now as everything is wet.:growlmad:

Ooohoohohohoh!!!! We just had a little bit of snow..the tea colour has changed to white/grey and there were some BIG flakes...only for a very short time though, it might be sleet now, or at least just little flakes...

xx

Not sure if anyone has posted from Glasgow, but it has been snowing here for a couple of hours. Not very heavy, but the grass has a sprinkling of white. It has made me put some christmas music on, saddo that i am :haha:

East Kilbride was heavy heavy snow!!! Roads are covered and everything :D It's stopped for now, but the skies are thick cloud so I reckon it's gonna start up again soon :D:D:D

Ooohoohohohoh!!!! We just had a little bit of snow..the tea colour has changed to white/grey and there were some BIG flakes...only for a very short time though, it might be sleet now, or at least just little flakes...

xx

Hey chick are you over in the UK now? Where abouts are you? I am sure i read a thread about you coming over shortly to visit family? Unless i am completely bonkers lol! :dohh:

xx

Hey chick are you over in the UK now? Where abouts are you? I am sure i read a thread about you coming over shortly to visit family? Unless i am completely bonkers lol! :dohh:

Hey, yeah I am! We arrived early Tuesday morning :) I'm in Hampshire, nr Winchester.

xxx

Ooh ... the school has had a weather warning so we have to listen out for school closures on the radio tomorrow!!

xx

Hey, yeah I am! We arrived early Tuesday morning :) I'm in Hampshire, nr Winchester.

xxx

Oh brilliant!! Have a great xmas with your family! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"